• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've often wondered how much money being on welfare costs. I don't think this woman was honest about how much she's getting, but the interview will provide insight as to how much this is costing. It makes me want to quit generating a taxable income.

http://safeshare.tv/w/csrqsTAmSx $600 a month housing
    50 for phone
    150 for electricity
    100 for water
    425 food stamps no mention of how much "EBT" she gets.

Plus free Christmas presents delivered for her 3 kids.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes there will be hell on earth at that point. and it will come sometime. We need a really good president, but sadly could not get one elected if there was one.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When they gang up, they will get a good foot hold, and have plenty of people to loot from. Plus will probally have better weapons.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Get on the roof at walmart and put a buggy full of beer out in the parking lot, should work like your feeder works.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Call me a Lib, I am all for giving a person a helping hand,But this makes me sick. In the time this interview took tells it all about alot of people on welfare. WHY WORK. My generation felt like some kind of trash if we needed help.and were looked down on by most people.

I know there are alot of people out of work and they have to swallow there pride to ask for help and you feel pretty low to ask . To help those people is what alot of these programs were for and thank God for them.

BUT to make that your living is WRONG in every sense of the word. She is prowd of the fact that she dosent work and never will. The one and onely good point she made was about child care taking all the money she would make.I have said for years that child care costs have kept alot of people on welfare.

IMO if there was a program of child care that alot of people would go to work and would start paying taxes instead of being supported by tax payers. I KNOW alot of people would still make welfare a way of life but IMO alot of people would go to work.

Some of you on here let us know how much child care cost. I know that 25 years ago that 10 hours of child a day for 2 kids was $150 a week and 1 of the kids was in school for 6 hrs a day. Not a hijack about child care.

Xenol

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Runs 100-150 a week for one kid now. The welfare stuff was around long before Obama. Dosent help all the college educated kids taking the mickey dees jobs. I never hear "Learn a Trade" or something to that effect anymore. Wouldnt matter...that requires effort and not sitting ones ass in a classroom or punching a keyboard. And all the timeout and you're a winner parents these days dont help. The only way to get a good president elected is to put one that dosent want the spot in there. Even then they are still puppets in the end.

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In Houston the wife's son pays over $1000 a month for 1 child, totally ridiculous!

well, even in Florida, you can pay $250/wk or you can pay $80/wk( they go by the week),,,,you get what you pay for. Alot of daycares have sliding scales, according to your income. welfare gets daycare for free.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yeah there is a huge difference in quality, babysitter compared to teacher, activities and services...they are at one of the best in Hou and I just messaged him it is $1250 a month and it is considered a learning center. I have to admit the kid is very bright.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People like her is dumb and retarded sound like she mad at the world cause she can't go to college and she keeping her family moral alive by staying on welfare and the government

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think the government should make them work and pay back the money and if they don't pay or work they should go to prison and work on a chain gang for pennies a day

Top Bottom