• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gene

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wanted to see what people are using and like. Considering the Viridian X5L or the Stream light TLR2-HL.

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have had both a red Crimson Trace and the TLRs . I currently have the green Viridian laser light combo. Viridian all the way for me. I can see the green way better in day and low light is not as glaring for me and the light is very compact and bright. My only issue is deciding which firearm to keep it on.

Gene

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's why I'm leaning toward the Viridian with the green laser battery life is shorter but easier to see in daylight. A lot of other nice functions. I only have 2 handguns I'd consider mounting it on the other would get the TLR1 I have.

Gene

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks all! Frank great price but not in stock yet pre order not sure how long before they would get it.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like you got lucky Frank. Ive just read some HORRIBLE reviews on the company when I was thinking of ordering from them in the past. Heres a good place to start.

http://botach-tactical.pissedconsumer.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/botach-inc-los-angeles

http://www.bbb.org/losangelessilico...rs/botach-tactical-in-los-angeles-ca-13117095

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Botach_com

You get the point. Not about to even take a chance sending these morons any of my hard earned money. Id rather pay a bit more from a reputable company

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Streamlights are good quality at a good price. I use mine on my home defense pistol. The red laser works great in that role.

Gene

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Fupa while I would love to save a few bucks ill stick with a reputable place to buy. Still on fence for the strealight tlr2-g or the x5l.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Viridian Laser is what I use on my Glock 20 "hunter". The green dot can be quickly ID'ed if placed on an object that is in the direct sunlight. In less ambient light conditions than that,the dot is BRILLIANT. Unknown how their lights work.
    Edit To Add: My Viridian also has multiple modes of operation. Constant on,strobe,blink at different rates,brink rate that speeds up,etc. I find the need for constant on and strobe ONLY.

AND ............ I have dealt with BoTech in the past. I have probably bought 25 Glock mags from them. Always the cheapest anywhere,fast shipping,great overall service. These experiences were some years ago when they were in the middle of bad press. Because of my experience with them in the past,I would do business with them again. [ This is not a recommendation,just one persons experience. ] --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had my Viridian laser/light for sale a while back. I'm glad no one was interested in it. I would have regretted selling it. Botach has had bad publicity all over the web but I went with them once. I didn't have any issues but that was just my one and only transaction with them. Who knows?

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Who knows, they might of got their shit together. It was a few years ago I was thinking of using them. Still not getting my business though..

Top Bottom