• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Liftmaster Universal Controller Model #821LM

Please see pic to make sure your garage door is compatible, have never ran into one that didn't work but I'm sure they are out there.

It's used but in fine condition, currently installed in my house but I will be taking it down soon. Will preform a factory reset on it.

Comes with everything except screws for mounting the controller and you'll need some double sided tape to mount the door sensor.

It's also compatible with Alarm.com, so if you have a alarm system that uses the alarm.com cell radios and you have the app on your Smartphone for that, this can also be programmed through that, so you can use the single app and gain a few more features. You will have to check with your security company to make sure you can get that feature turned on though.

**$50**
    7e0ea5452e7138f3a3728f7464d3c5a2.jpg
    ce2e18a35fb3f7c5d6c1d9362787a018.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wouldnt mind having one of those, Ive looked at them for a while. Too bad you're not nearby. Should sell quick.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't have much luck selling anything haha so I don't know about it selling at all.

It is a awesome tool. We use it a lot more than I figured we would, letting friends and family into the house if we aren't there, not having to worry about getting back into the house if I get in someone else's car and forget my house keys. I have even used it for packages I am expecting to get delivered, if it is something that is expensive or I'm.just worried about sitting on my porch, I have left a note on my door with my phone number on it asking to please call me and I will open the garage, let them put the package in it and then I'll close it when they are done. Really convenient.

Would be happy to mail it if interested.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom