• ...and so much more!
  • TrunkMonkay

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item
    CIA L1A1 FAL Sporter rifle.

Contact Info
    PM me here and we'll talk through there or emails.

Price
    $1,100, willing to negotiate

Item Description
    L1A1 FAL rifle. I got this rifle in a trade and I just haven't had the time or the place to shoot it. I have shot it once and it shot exactly where I wanted it too. I'm the third owner of the rifle and she is in very good condition. It has a UTG quadrail for it's forrend and sadly I don't have the original forrend to go with it. I'm selling it with 200+ rounds of surplus 7.62x51 (.308) and 6 20 round mags of different makes and origins. It's an inch pattern FAL but it can accept both metric and inch pattern magazines. It's got the widow's peak feed ramp, not the unibrow which has feed issues.

I'd like to sell it for around $1,100 but I'm willing to negotiate on the price. I'm also open to trades and trades+cash, so just shoot me an offer. Worst I can say is no and will respond to all offers. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. Can send more photos upon request.

Thanks for looking.

Z1OdzT0.jpg

Bqz2D9t.jpg

aDwxGrn.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or PM me and I'll respond as soon as I'm able too.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom