• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Those that think it isn’t coming.

Swiss Army Knife going to make a Swiss Army no blade gizmo recognizing concerns in a number of markets and potential regulations and prohibitions of knives.

LOL CNN you know it's a lie. I'm sure it already a thing in the Nazi states.

You watch or read cnn you are the problem. Blaaa ha ha ha

Hell I head that NOAA is saying cooking is polluting the air. So the Nazi states will be the first to ban cooking.

just fyi I did not click on the click bait in this thread. :)

Be safe out there...

Reactions: FLT

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Hell I head that NOAA is saying cooking is polluting the air. So the Nazi states will be the first to ban cooking.

Be safe out there...

This is from Fox.

Believe it now??

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Not relevant; but I had one that had one of the sharpest blades I'd ever owned! Unfortunately it was lost while pouring a concrete footing. I replaced it, but never could get it as sharp.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not relevant; but I had one that had one of the sharpest blades I'd ever owned! Unfortunately it was lost while pouring a concrete footing. I replaced it, but never could get it as sharp.
    I have an old Swiss Army Knife and it sure will take a heck of an edge! I'd hate to hear that they changed something.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stupid is as stupid does, and we as a nation are getting more stupid by the day.
    It stuns me that there are people who believe gun/knife control will stop criminals. Especially the knife stuff. I mean, you could make a full-on sword from scrap from a metal yard and a 15-minute YouTube tutorial on hardening steel. Polearms and bows were the real kings of the medieval battlefield, but there's just something mystical about a sword.

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Be safe out there...

>nazis

Blue states and pretty much every single euro shithole are left of center, don't be gaslighted by the left into misdirecting the blame where it truly belongs.

It's the left, it's always the left, together with (((conservative))) sellouts

BTW, most of the draconian gun control laws put in place during interwar Germany were actually enacted in place by the Weimar Republic at the behest of the victorious entente as another form of trying to prevent future german rearmament.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >nazis

Blue states and pretty much every single euro shithole are left of center, don't be gaslighted by the left into misdirecting the blame where it truly belongs.

It's the left, it's always the left, together with (((conservative))) sellouts

BTW, most of the draconian gun control laws put in place during interwar Germany were actually enacted in place by the Weimar Republic at the behest of the victorious entente as another form of trying to prevent future german rearmament.
    Fox reported it to. Every major news organization did.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Made me so mad I ordered a couple of soon to Extinct American made Ontario Knife Company knives.

I’ve still got a Swiss Army knife I traded a guy for a little Debbie Swiss roll in the 7th grade

Top Bottom