• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Considering purchasing one of these. I like that it is a .22mag and holds a 30 round clip.

Does anyone currently own one of these pistols?
    Any reviews from owners?

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yup I have one here. I think it's a cool little gun for sure. Definitely the most light weight pistol I have owned and probably the most accurate as well. Very practical as you have 30 rds of .22 mag at your fingertips and as stated lighter completely loaded tha just one of my 13 rd loaded Glock 23 mags. I don't keep the full 30 in the mag, only 25 because the spring tension in the mags is too tight and shell casings will dent leading to ftf's . That minor problem is all that I can find wrong with it besides the shitty Keltec warranty. I am by no means a Keltec fan but find this gun and the sub2000 to be very practical and reliable. Would I take it to war? No but good for its purpose and eats everything loaded.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the info guys.

Statdoc- I saw that you were selling that one but I'm not really looking to spend $1200 on one. Thank you though.

statdoc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the info guys.

Statdoc- I saw that you were selling that one but I'm not really looking to spend $1200 on one. Thank you though.
    Price for the package was dropped to $1000. And it could be $800 for pistol only, and the extra mags & ammo could be sold separately.

It may already be sold. If you are interested, I can call my friend to see if he is even still wanting to part with this.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's alright. I think I'll wait for the prices to drop on them. Kel Tec puts MSRP at only $415 for just the pistol and a few sites I found were selling them cheaper than that when they get them in stock. I know there aren't many on the market but that doesn't mean they are worth double MSRP. No offense to you or your friend. He is probably trying to get back what he put into it an I understand that.

vanhammersly

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Next week makes 1 year that I've been on the waiting list at the local gun shop, and that's way before all this ban talk went down. Kel- Tec just doesn't seem to make many of them, plus with all the craze happening, I don't see new ones being available again.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow seems about right. Gotta love when guns are scarce. Merica! :usa2:

It's like hey guns are scarce and lets make them even harder to get by price gouging them like gas during a hurricane.

Top Bottom