• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Says every off shore fisherman
    And any veteran who has ever been "equipped" with the "best" our "nation" can produce. In the time allotted, within the conditions/terms of the negotiated contract, and at a price point that ensures profit. Oh, has to be Berry compliant, unless I know and/or am connected to the validated/verified, sole-source vendor. Nothing but the best for our boys, girls, err, persons, in uniform. They know what they signed up for...

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stop signs were not put in place for you to sit and figure out where you are and where you think you are going...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    A good friend of mine unexpectedly lost his wife. A couple months later we were golfing together, chatting about nothing. He asked what my dinner plans were and I told him wifey wanted my homemade chili and cornbread, but I didn't feel like stopping at the store. We golfed a few more minutes when he quietly said, “Make the chili."
    It took me a few minutes to realize we were no longer talking about dinner. It was about going out of your way to do something for someone you love because at any moment, they could unexpectedly be taken from you. So today I'm sharing with you that wisdom handed to me by my dear friend, that I've thought of many times since that day. Next time someone you love wants you to go for a walk or watch a football game or play a board game or just put your phone down and give them your undivided attention, just do it. “Make the chili”

Top Bottom