• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wat508

Expert

tros6t

Marksman
    Joe was exactly what they needed to do what they needed to do and they have done and are doing it! Do you know how many people and organizations had to be involved to do what they did in 2020? And after all that effort and money, you think they weren’t going to use it to do what they wanted to do? I hate to break it to you, but we will never recover from it! Too many are in denial and too much is at stake for them to stop now!

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Cut emissions by a certain percentage OF WHAT. Some level measured in the past? Some level measured in the future?

If an HOA told me to reduce the number of leaves in my yard by 90% of the measured leaves July 4th, I’d bring in truck loads of leaves on July 3rd. Measure that insanely high number on the 4th, get the “standard” set, and then enjoy a leafy bonfire with my hamburgers, hotdogs, and fireworks.

^— That is of course a fictional story because I would never live under the tyranny of an HOA. I ALREADY pay “Oooh, I get to live here” Fees in the form of property taxes, building permit fees, etc, so why pay an HOA even more?

EDIT to add: how could I forget… FJB and every POS SOB who still thinks that puppet is good for this Nation.

FLT

Master
    Wait, What , how are the tree huggers going to charge their electric vehicles, if joe closes down the coal fired power plants?

obama shut down all the lead smelters and now every battery that I need for my cars and equipment comes from Spain , at a higher cost .

Top Bottom