• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jpack58

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello forum members my name is Jason. Some of you may know me from Gulf coast Fishing connection already. To the others who don't know me I am just now getting back into shooting and like doing research on my guns and learning about shooting. I figured it was time to get on the gun forum as well since I like learning. I like looking at new and different stuff also. I work for Escambia county doing facilities Maintenance at Escambia county Jail. I have 4 little (a couple not so little anymore) ones o keep me busy. I am looking to get my 2 young sons into hunting, which means I am going to get back into it. I am in the process of teaching them about gun safety. I love fishing also that is why I am on the fishing forum. I am a licensed Marine Mechanic so I do that some on the side.

I learned of the forum recently when going shooting with a fellow forum member. He was telling me of the site so I wanted to join and support the community. I am not sure of his screen name, but sure he can find me. Anyhow look forward to reading your posts and posting things myself. Have a blessed day all!snipersniper

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Welcome to the forum Jpack58! Glad to have you here!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Jpack58

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks and looking forward to reading lots of posts, as well as contributing.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom