• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its always DARK and scary in that area of the city. This shit didnt surprise me in the least..

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe I didn't read the whole article good enuf...but 600 people fighting seems like a stretch to me..especially since no one was badly injured...were they fighting inside the theater as well or just n the parking lot...and if just n the parking lot where in the hell did 600 people come from and just decide to start fighting

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe I didn't read the whole article good enuf...but 600 people fighting seems like a stretch to me..especially since no one was badly injured...were they fighting inside the theater as well or just n the parking lot...and if just n the parking lot where in the hell did 600 people come from and just decide to start fighting

You've obviously never been to the hood. Drive down to Truman arms at about 5-6pm on a Friday night and you'll see where 600 people come from and decide to fight.
    Warning! Do not go to Truman arms lol

Flguy32514

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I did security at dogwood place in Pensacola, I was working it and another complex at the same time, I hear a call go out for a fight and go over there I get there behind the first deputy, there was EASILY 150 people out there fighting

Also when one of the ghetto clubs on town street would have one of their events, there would easily be 250-300 cars that always turned into a step short of a riot when they closed

Last edited:
    Top Bottom