• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Look forward to the review Ray. I have seen these come in every now and then and am curious about them as well but never bought one. I am guessing they interchange parts and mags. If so, Mec-Gar mags an excellent 15rd Hi power mag you may want to order for your new toy.
    I have an old MKII model kinda like the picture so curious is the Israeli version has a ramped or humped feed ramp.
    Let us know.
    Cheers

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    From the initial post and video, they said there were only 100 in this batch. If, like me, you have been wanting a HP Clone at a good price might want to sign up for their announcements, that is how I got wind of them.

In that video it said they were early Hungarian FEGs that were imported as parts and assembled in Israeli. In that case, a lots of parts should interchange from what I have read.

Thanks Red, but I already ordered mags (MECGAR) and grips (Pachmayr) for it. Looking forward to shooting it!

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Received the Israeli Kaleen, and it showed cosmo in the nooks and crannies still. Cleaned up real nice with a bright and shiny bore and crisp rifling. Trigger broke better after cleaning and I still have to remove the mag disconnect, which should reduce it a few pounds from my reading online.

Had to fit the left side grip for a better fit, and am surprised no one had done that before as it is pretty simple.

Next report will be in the review area to advise on how it shot after cleaning, removing the dis-connector, and hopefully will have receiver the Pachmyer finger groove grips before that test firing....I like finger grooves!

If it is a keeper, I will likely spring for a coating to protect and improve appearance.

Top Bottom