• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hey since I turned 65 you touch me and it is a felony charge against you, I am still holding the option of just shooting you! Lets play the knockout game, FOOL

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll be more than happy to wear logo t-shirts or put stickers on my truck just as soon they start paying me to advertise for them. I do occasionally wear a BCM hat that came with my upper but only because it's a really nice hat that fits well. I think it would take an AR enthusiast to know what BCM stands for anyhow. Still haven't used the little velcro square on top for an IR patch but that sure is tacticool huh? Maybe if I go on a night-time hog hunt with aerial support I'll slap one on there to identify myself as a friendly and not a hog!

Ryan7721

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry, but the shirts are %#^* retarded. It's a great "tacticool" ego boost, but those who actually did/do that kind of stuff don't need to brag about it.

As for stickers, this is my truck. Obviously not CC sticker(s), but I love all my firearms, and mostly because I absolutely can't stand stick figure families on cars

ne5aza5y.jpg

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry, but the shirts are %#^* retarded. It's a great "tacticool" ego boost, but those who actually did/do that kind of stuff don't need to brag about it.

As for stickers, this is my truck. Obviously not CC sticker(s), but I love all my firearms, and mostly because I absolutely can't stand stick figure families on cars

ne5aza5y.jpg
    Uh, no offence, but aren't you doing exactly the same thing on your truck as others do on a shirt?

Don't get me wrong, I love the stickers but...... Pot, meet Kettle.

Last edited:

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess I don't understand the motto of it being a "BIG" secret. No, I don't go around advertising etc... But if I know someone enough whether they are anti-gun or not, most know that I carry. It's not a secret to those that know me. Some people treat it as some big no no to tell anyone other than their spouse that they are carrying etc... I don't wear gun shirts or have stickers on my truck.

But I gladly tell anyone that I know somewhat well, that I do carry. Most of the time it strikes up a conversation about said subject. And even anti-gun people want to know why I carry etc... Sometimes it turns into a great conversation and maybe I made a convert. Other times we part ways knowing that no one's mind will be changed. But I've yet to run into a problem with people knowing that I carry. But most of the people that I hang around are also carrying as well too.

I am of the crowd that thinks it's not taboo to tell others that I carry. It's a tool just like the pocket knife that more people carry around. Everyone in my family (even extended family) knows that I carry and I believe because of that, we are now a well armed family reunion. Haha.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    TP, same here, I just don't advertised to strangers in public with a shirt or truck stickers so it is more likely to get broken into. I think those that have to advertise it may not be those that are safe to carry in the first place...wrong attitude.

Ryan7721

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Uh, no offence, but aren't you doing exactly the same thing on your truck as others do on a shirt?

Don't get me wrong, I love the stickers but...... Pot, meet Kettle.

Not really...I'm not advertising carrying a weapon on my person in any way whatsoever :)

If someone sees that and thinks I am walking around with those on me, well...they have bigger problems than I can help with haha

And as I said, it's more of a slight to all those stupid stick figure families people plaster on their cars

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey, if you want to wear a tacticool shirt, wear a tacticool shirt, if you want to put stickers on your truck, do it, your a big boy. What I don't understand is the mindset that if your not like me, your not cool or doing it right. This is still a fairly free country, Opinions are like armpits, everyone has two and they usally stink, it's best to keep your arms down until someone asks to sniff.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No advertisements of any kind on my truck except for a small USCCA sticker, and only because it was the perfect size to cover the scratches the previous owner left when they removed the dealer's decal. I figured most bad (and good) guys wouldn't know what it stands for, although nowadays with the prevalence of smart phones to instantly Google it...:eek:hwell:

I am of the crowd that thinks it's not taboo to tell others that I carry.

Only a very few people know that I'm always carrying a gun. In a "situation" I want to be the one who decides if or when to deploy it without possibly hearing something like "You've got a gun, do something!" from a friend or family member.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After much discussion it looks like the consensus shows "Wear what you want, probably doesn't make a difference ".

Personally, the only gun shirts I own are from here. I just don't buy them and noone's given me a T for buying their guns. I would wear them if I had them in most situations. An occasional display shouldn't make a dime's difference. If those logos piss people off you're dressed wrong for the environment. Yeah, I believe in rights but ......... pick your battles.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I used to have a No Fear T Shirt that said Fear Not The Gun,,,,Only The Holes It Makes.... I wore the thing clear out. Never thought one word that I would have a gun on me. Maybe bad guys thought I did.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    2 stickers on the truck one says GOT AMMO and the other says AIM and I have a Florida CC permit JohnAl

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All I can say is whoever made the shirts or "slogan" was extremely smart! I have a few sticker on my truck.

Calvin peeing with Liberals on the bottom, SCI sticker and NRA sticker

Last edited:
    Top Bottom