• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I
    Didn't they "lose" a shipping container full of 100's?? That we sent?
    A c130 carried pallets of banded 100 dollar bills totaling 2.4 billion dollars. 20 flights were made early on in the Iraq war. Estimated between 6 billion and 61 billion missing from the funds that were for the reconstruction of Iraq.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Coulda, should, woulda taken care of that squat hole years ago. But nooo. President new world order who fathered the little @#$% that gave us the "patriot act" wouldn't allow it. One day folks are gonna realize what it takes to WIN, but probably not until after they've lost...

rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    1991 was the biggest let down of my Military Career. We had that Bastard Saddam on the ropes, we could have finished off him and his reprobate army. THE MANIFOLDS WERE HOT, JUST A FEW MILES TO GO, THEN "DADDY BUSH" SAID STOP! THERE WERE A LOT OF PISSED OFF AMERICAN WARRIORS!

STORMIN' NORMAN, and CHUCK HORNER WERE PISSED OFF IN THE EXTREMIS !

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    1991 was the biggest let down of my Military Career. We had that Bastard Saddam on the ropes, we could have finished off him and his reprobate army. THE MANIFOLDS WERE HOT, JUST A FEW MILES TO GO, THEN "DADDY BUSH" SAID STOP! THERE WERE A LOT OF PISSED OFF AMERICAN WARRIORS!

Same here, sitting in the gulf blowing stuff up. I think they realized that removing him would be worse and then we went back, blasted him and later qudaffi. See how that went....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Can’t continue profiting from war if you don’t save some war for later.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Yep. And 2001-2021, and 2003-_____. And a bunch of african and southeast asia #$%^...

And it's exactly people like those that obama began purging in 2010. trump never cared/noticed/did a @#$%in' thing about except preach, you're the greatest; all great; sooo great.

This "modernization" of our military has both been allowed and enabled to continue to the extent the woke leftists now promote/retain woke leftists, mentored by woke leftists. But, it's all good. One just hasta believe :rolleyes:

Top Bottom