• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • W1ngz

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How is everyone? (<<<Guarantees at least one response.)

If I could be any enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes. Wait... This isn't Gen Con...

Hi, my name is Charles and I am an alcoholic. Oh... Wait... Wrong forum...

My name is Charles and I have an interview scheduled with... Nope... That's not it...

Brain to thinking, fingers to Google, words to air, thoughts to screen...

I'm Charles. I'm into combat shooting, long range precision etc... I'm not really a fan of simple paper punching. It doesn't really float my boat.

Speaking of boats, I needed a navigator but when I drove the Lincoln home the Ex got pissed. She ended up with the navigator. Damn sailors. TomTom was his name. Sounded like a girl though. And really needy at that. "Turn left now, missed left. Go 198 miles South, make a U-Turn drive 199 miles North and turn right."

I'm currently residing in Fort Walton Beach. I have the credentials for Law Enforcement. Currently trying military, failed a psychological evaluation. I don't see why? o_O They told me if my MAGE scores weren't so damn high they would have dropped me and not went for the waiver. I always knew my World of Warcraft account would take me places. :Cast Fireball: ;-) Kachow!

I work with Baker Acted patients as well as other patients in the secured psychological wing. I also work with regular patients, and do other numerous things for 80 hours a week.

In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to the information collected on this forum. I'm most interested in the activity level, that's rare to see. Especially in a localized forum such as this one.

That's all for now. When I ketchup to my mind I'll find more ideas that cuts the mustard. Until then I'll be running. Forest run!

qeratabe.jpg

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome, still trying to figure if you are the Fox or one of the Chickens in that henhouse? LOL

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    welcome to the jungle Charles. wheres Clay at? he could have a field day with that! i vote that best introductory post ever!

W1ngz

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I try, if I'm going to introduce myself I'd prefer it not to be a dry, cookie cutter, introductory paragraph. That's just boring.

W1ngz

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do things people couldn't dream up in the psyc ward.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom