• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Everything by the JP handguard, but I have a couple that I could use temporarily but I may bring something oddball out again just to have an excuse for my poor performance... :D.

I should have my 458 sorted out by the time the next rifle match rolls around... Gotta get with Dan1612 so we both bring our thumpers to the same match.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I should have my 458 sorted out by the time the next rifle match rolls around... Gotta get with Dan1612 so we both bring our thumpers to the same match.

I think that Paul has the Beowulf now, unless Dante has something else?

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    you kids have guns like my wife has shoes! bring something that you're familiar with. I'm tired of watching you struggle at the line when the boom stick goes, "click." lol

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Brant, did you make it to eagle scout? You give new meaning to "Be Prepared" :D

Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Okay, the three stages, Stage 1 Parking Deck Surprise, Stage 2 Local Park, Stage 3 Cash In Transit Hijacking are viewable on the "Download file" button on the right side of the Stages page. Will try to set up the rifle stage later.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Okay, the three stages, Stage 1 Parking Deck Surprise, Stage 2 Local Park, Stage 3 Cash In Transit Hijacking are viewable on the "Download file" button on the right side of the Stages page. Will try to set up the rifle stage later.

I guess I'm slow, but I can't figure it out.

I found 2 pages and I can't figure out how to see the stage details on either of them:
    http://members.idpa.com/Events/Details/18677
    http://www.idpa.com/compete/competitiondetails/18677

No biggie, though. I don't need any advanced preparation to beat Ian...

Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It is NOT intuitive nor User Friendly to use their site. That's why it's taken me so long to learn to use it to even load up the stages. If you click on the "Stages" button and put in the name of the stage listed on the page of the match, it will show you the download. If it were more user friendly, a double click on the name of the stage would bring it up. So put in the name of the stage in the field of the named stage, enter, then when it comes up to its own page, there is a small text where you can click on the "Download File" button under "Walkthrough" and that will show you the stage. See? What could be simpler than that? I think they got the web guru who did the Obamacare website to dream up this system.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It is NOT intuitive nor User Friendly to use their site.

I agree.

I tried all the steps above and it doesn't return any results for "Parking Deck Surprise," "Local Park," or "Cash in Transit Hijacking" in the search under the "Stages" tab.

So...I give up. Thanks a bunch for the effort you put into everything. Hopefully one day they'll re-do the site and make everything easier.

Choppa6

40 Watt Phased Plasma Rifle
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am gonna miss you all this month. Sunday I will be at my kids Baptism. Next weekend I will be in Montgomery AL, for a Paintball event!

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    don't worry, chop. I'll shoot the non-threats for ya! And yeah, I couldn't find the stages in the search, either. That website is still running on hamster power and dial-up! Luckily, the stages you sent out in email work just fine.

Top Bottom