Target Sports

I need some help - Please help find Tiffany!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guys, need some help here...

This is the daughter of a fellow firefighter, a co-worker, and my friend. Please help spread the word.

"Tiffany Heaven Daniels — a pretty and talented 25-year-old artist and blues dancer from Pensacola, Fla. — was last seen Aug. 12, 2013 leaving Pensacola State College, where she worked as a theatre technician. Her car, bicycle, and cell phone were found on Pensacola Beach, in a parking lot near Fort Pickens, on Aug. 20, 2013. However, Tiffany is still missing.

In the time since her disappearance, thousands of friends, family and absolute strangers have banded together over social media to spread word of her story. We have canvassed the island where her car was found and the city where she lived and worked. Hundreds of people joined forces with the Klaas Kids Foundation to search the island for any sign of what happened to her. To date, we still have no conclusive answers.

At this point, investigators have not ruled out foul play, and the more days that pass, the grimmer our prospects begin to look. But we still have hope. Pensacola Beach, where Tiffany's car was found, in an extremely popular tourist destination. Someone must have seen something. However, they are just as likely to have been a tourist as a local, and are likely out of the area by now.

The story has been covered by local media. However, we have struggled to get coverage outside of the local region, and it is possible that the information investigators need to close the loop and give us answers is out there, eluding us. We need to reach those people.

Please, help us bring Tiffany home. You can learn more at Help Find Tiffany or www.Facebook.com/FindTiffany. You can contact friends and family through either site."

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

The Friends of Tiffany

Please share this by email, posting it on your Facebook or Twitter page, or posting on other forums. Flyers can be printed from here: Help Find Tiffany

Thanks...

~ Pat

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I've been following that story. I pray there is a happy ending. I can't imagine what that Mom and Dad are going thru.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where was her stuff found at Chickenbone? Or did they make it through the guard gate?

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FAQs from their Facebook page.

August 25, 2013 at 4:23pm
    This is an incomplete list, but we know that everyone has questions and we would like to start answering them more completely. There are some questions we simply don't know the answers to yet. Please keep in mind that this is an ongoing police investigation first and foremost.

FAQ

Who is Tiffany Daniels?
    Tiffany is a Pensacola State College theatre tech, an artist, a swing dancer, a nature-lover, a bicyclist, and an all-around good person. The reaction to her disappearance is largely due to her kind nature.

Where is Tiffany missing from?
    Pensacola, Florida. The last confirmed sighting of her was around 5:00pm on Monday, August 12, 2013.

Was she scared? What was her emotional state?
    To the best of our knowledge, she was in a sound emotional and mental state at the time of her disappearance.

Could she have run away?
    While Tiffany is a free-spirited, adventurous person, we do not believe that she would allow her family and friends to worry about her, or go for so long without contacting her close friends and family.

What about couch surfing?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CouchSurfing

Tiffany does have a couch surfing account, and many have asked us about this connection. She has not logged into the service since June 30th. The authorities are aware of it.

Does Tiffany have a boyfriend?
    Yes, but he was not in Pensacola or the immediate area at the time of her disappearance, or since. The authorities are in contact with him. He is currently aiding in the search for Tiffany.

Where was Tiffany's car found?
    Her car was found at the last beach parking lot before the entrance to Fort Pickens.

Where is her car?
    The police currently have her car.

What was in her car when it was found?
    All we know for sure right now is that her phone and bicycle were in the car.

Has anyone checked into her phone and bank records?
    The police are pursuing this line of inquiry.

Has anyone looked for her at Fort Pickens?
    Yes. The police have searched Fort Pickens. We will continue the search on Pensacola Beach and Fort Pickens.

Has anyone checked hotels?
    A friend has been calling some area hotels. We do not have a complete list of the hotels that have been contacted in Pensacola, but we have contacted every hotel within the immediate vicinity of Pensacola Beach.

Have you checked the Bluffs?
    Since her car was found near Fort Pickens, we have been concentrating our efforts in that area. If anyone would like to go to the Bluffs, they may do so whenever they like (although we urge all searchers to go in pairs, and to be cautious and properly prepared beforehand). We cannot speak for the official police investigation as to the areas they have searched. We do not, however, recommend that people search without proper preparation and research.

Do you have a billboard?
    Yes, Lamar Advertising donated billboard space in Pensacola, Fl.

Have dogs searched the area?
    Yes.

Is there video of Tiffany's car entering Pensacola Beach?
    Yes, but unfortunately the video only captures license plates, and not the entire car. It was captured entering Pensacola Beach on the evening of August 12, 2013.

Are there other places with video?
    Yes, there are other places (i.e. businesses, private homes, etc) with video surveillance on the way to Fort Pickens, but they must all be contacted individually by the authorities.

Could Tiffany have gone swimming?
    It's possible that Tiffany decided to go swimming, but we do not have any evidence for or against this theory.

Has the water around Fort Pickens been searched?
    Yes. We did not find Tiffany.

I have other questions that you didn't cover. Who should I ask?
    You can ask us questions via the comment section, or message us with questions. The family is not available to respond to the public's inquiries at this time. The Help Find Tiffany admins will be answer questions as soon as possible.

Is there more information that you are withholding?
    No. Everything we know for sure, we share with you. We wait for the Police press releases with baited breath every time. As soon as we get updates, we share them with you. We know that everyone wants to help bring Tiffany home, and we're not going to hold out on you. That being said, we do not publish tips or unconfirmed sightings because we do not yet know if they are relevant to the investigation.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/help-find-tiffany/faq/164160203775026

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dont do Facebook so thanks for copy and pasting. Prayers for her safe return

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dont do Facebook so thanks for copy and pasting. Prayers for her safe return

Yeah, I realize a lot of people don't use Facebook, so I always 'copy and paste' so everybody can see it. I posted the link mostly to give credit, where credit is due. Technically, anytime you copy and post anything from another source, you should include the URL showing where you got it. Not only is it common courtesy, it can also be a copyright thing. Plus, it makes it so much easier for the readers to follow up on the subject, or verify it's authenticity if they so desire.

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It looks like there haven't been any new developments other than making this banner available for people to put on there FB page at the top. Here is the latest entry posted today:

Sorry it's been so quiet around here lately. We are hoping to do another flyer campaign in the next few weeks. We hope that you will all stick with us until we can bring Tiffany home. Thank you all for your support and generosity.

1376320_175386742652372_1657093032_n.jpg

Thanks for asking!

Attachments

• 1376320_175386742652372_1657093032_n.jpg
      1376320_175386742652372_1657093032_n.jpg
      52.2 KB · Views: 87
    Top Bottom