• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Doc Has My Vote Kevin, in fact there may be an advantage to having a few retirees that can be on all the time. Not fair to the current mods with jobs and families to have to deal with the minor issues that could be handled by others. The Big Guys could be called in to verify or major issues, anyway good idea!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    - - -> #1. ALL MEMBERS ARE CREATED EQUAL.
    #2. All members should be contacted by PM.
    #3. Banning someone is absolutely nothing for a mod to brag about. It shows extreme arrogance and self proclaimed importance. If asked what happened to "little Johnny",at the mods descretion,it should be communicted by PM ONLY.
    Congratz Doc. Treat members as you would want to be treated. NOW - -> making buddies here should be a no-no. Just like a Army E-7 with a E-3. Or a O-5 with a O-2 There is a good reason for this. It works in the military. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    For the REMFs, sure.

For disciplined aircrew, however, we all knew our roles and could still share the highs and lows of daily military life without getting all in a twist.

Doc will be fine.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Congrats to our new Mods and thank you for taking on the responsibility. While I'm at it, thanks to our current Mods and TexKev for keeping us afloat. Do what you need to do for "The Forum", you'll never please everybody and I doubt that's in the job description. Decline presented "bait" and pokes (we all know it when we see it). There doesn't need to be a "written Rule" for everything, Mods have the position and authority to use their judgement which should be fair, firm when needed and as consistant as possible.

WR

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I firmly believe that more of our active members,especially the buyers and sellers,should show more support by going green.
    Even if you disagree with the mods OR the written rules. You are obtaining a service free of charge. Does that seem right ??
    Your milage,most definately,might vary. But please consider it. --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I firmly believe that more of our active members,especially the buyers and sellers,should show more support by going green.
    Even if you disagree with the mods OR the written rules. You are obtaining a service free of charge. Does that seem right ??

I’ve wondered about joining, but where and how do I join the green club. Is it invite only or am I missing the link?
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I agree. I really appreciate this forum, and although I mostly enjoy the content/discussions, it also provides tremendous opportunities to buy/sell & trade with other members that you might otherwise never meet. I've been a supporter since shortly after joining.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I will have to get to a p
    Do I need to do that on a PC because I don’t see anything like that while using Tapatalk on my phone

I don't see it anywhere. I've asked about this before. I've even seen screenshots of it but no go for me. I'd love to support.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I will have to get to a p

I don't see it anywhere. I've asked about this before. I've even seen screenshots of it but no go for me. I'd love to support.

This is how it looked to me, click the Home button
    78c27a6b2c2302bc5a4152163f35c851.png

Then right in the middle their was a blue area that I clicked and it asked me if I wanted a one month, year, or life time.
    34c124d579ead37c3b53ae4de2580ca7.png

I guess I did it right because it’s no longer there and I have a blue diamond beside my name.

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sawman, never has a truer word been spoken! Officers don't drink with the enlisted.

Having been active duty aircrew on helicopters in the USAF (which is really more like Army Aviation) we had mixed crews that bunked together, ate together, drank together, and sometimes crashed/ or shot down together! We also believed in crew integrity (same aircrew members always flew together at least in Secial Operations units.)That being said back in garrison was more traditional officer/ enlisted roles however in the field and flying missions the common saying was helicopters don't crash in elisted and officer compartments! The one time I didn't have crew integrity it cost (2) fellow aircrew members lives (2) injured and (11) Army Rangers lives were lost on one mission! I regret it to this day! Just my .02 worth!

Top Bottom