• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    AND SawMan, that is their problem and I believe they are now acknowledging it...too many offerings! Every Company need to rethink and adapt to the times. I bet alot of Companies are doing it just not making it public. Like CCI, they are not making as many 22 rds because they threw themselves into making primers, but did not state it to the public.

myname

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thousands of people bought into the false story. Again, can we see if we can get that many people to believe the zombies are attacking?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Another problem that Hornady could/could of had is their pretty dismal line of the "high tech" bullets. The flangeable,solid copper,partitions,and the high amount of copper vs lead like the Accubonds and NosBalTip (Hunting). I believe thay stayed low tech too long and got "passed by".

Nosler,Barnes,and Berger are kicking some serious ass. If Hornady wanted to stay "low tech" they should have taken a lesson or three from Sierra.

AND.....they didn't jump on the "no lead in Kalifornia" bandwagon near soon enough ...OR...at all. --- SAWMAN

myname

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, it is a false story. The "list" that was provided by the gossipers is labeled as the no longer produced list. The ACTUAL list on the Hornady site is the list of what WILL be produced. The difference would be if I made a list of my neighbors that had NOT turned into zombies and someone changed the list heading as my neighbors that HAD been turned into zombies. So if someone did that, yes, it would be true that I made a list. It would NOT be true that my neighbors were zombies. It is a nonsense story. It was fabricated.

dead-bird

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yes, it is a false story. The "list" that was provided by the gossipers is labeled as the no longer produced list. The ACTUAL list on the Hornady site is the list of what WILL be produced. The difference would be if I made a list of my neighbors that had NOT turned into zombies and someone changed the list heading as my neighbors that HAD been turned into zombies. So if someone did that, yes, it would be true that I made a list. It would NOT be true that my neighbors were zombies. It is a nonsense story. It was fabricated.

It's your right to be wrong.

"SUSPENDS", is the key word . Not your quote of "no longer produced". There is a difference.

If you can't or won't see the difference, you may feel free to troll someone else's thread.

Have a nice day. :)

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Geeeze, it is NOT a false story, it is right on. Go to the Hornady site, they explain it themselves...how direct do you want it...Hell Hornady himself even apologizes for it but says it had to be done.

myname

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is really amazing. Total human failure to comprehend. The list from Hornady is the production list. It is not a list of anything that is not produced. How hard is this to understand. I have no idea what troll means. How obvious do I have to make this? Someone took a list and changed the title on the list. Why is this so hard to understand? If you are elderly, I apologize. I am attaching a link to the Hornady site. I don't know how else to communicate this.
    http://www.hornady.com/assets/files...dy-Commercial-Ammo-Bullet-Production-List.pdf

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    seems to me that some people cannot read, go to the Hornady website myname and maybe you can comprehend. The fax was sent to the dealers as posted here and the website verifies that! The fax was the suspended list and the website lists those that are being not suspended. ta-da

dead-bird

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    You are correct Frank.

Of the bullets that I listed and questioned Hornady about on their Facebook page, which prompted their reply in the first place.

75 and 80gr amax in .223
    105amax in 6mm
    178hpbt and 208hpbt in .30
    162amax and 162hpbt in 7mm

NONE are on your list.

Why? Because they are two seperate lists.

Top Bottom