• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My one following the reports of Hillary's current health issues?

Photos have surfaced of her needing help up the stairs, assistance to stand at a rally, a "handler" nearby with a Valium auto injection pen at the ready, and a video from a rally where she appears to have a petit mal seizure.

The mainstream media is not covering the issues, but Lou Dobbs confirmed that the "handler" seen near her in photos and videos is not a Secret Service agent - but a medical doctor. And the video in question shows him telling Hillary to speak and directs away Secret Service agents.

If her condition continues to deteriorate - she may not make it to the election. I guess her desire to be the "first female" president is stronger than any concern for the country - if she was unable to continue in office after the election.

Bernie and his supporters should be even more pissed that the primary was rigged!

Someone needs to attend one of her rallies and flash a 1000 lumen flashlight in her face set on strobe and see if the old bat falls out in a grand mal seizure...

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got a flashlight I can borrow? Nah, on second thought even for that I couldn't sit through one of her rally's! Maybe we could take up a collection and find someone who could do it though...

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Someone needs to attend one of her rallies and flash a 1000 lumen flashlight in her face set on strobe and see if the old bat falls out in a grand mal seizure...

Thanks for the laugh. Now I have the pineapple I was eating all over my computer monitor and keyboard.

Idoono

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well if Trump can't beat Hillary, I'm not sure he can beat anyone. She has to be the most flawed/worst candidate in recorded history in terms of everything that leadership entails such as values, vision, honesty/integrity, work ethic, interpersonal skills and yes that little thing called a track record of success. She has been successful, but not in anything that lends itself to leading a once great country to bigger and better things. She has been successful in creating the largest laundering/raketeering enterprise in history and it is the wide open for all to see...yet she and her husband dodge prosecution again and again.

Of course I have to remind myself that I am looking for leadership from our President but maybe that is a idealistic view as most are looking for a deal...something for nothing...the path of least resistance...someone to tell them that everything is going to be ok when maybe it is not going to be ok. This I have come to understand, the most important interpersonal quality to have to win an election is salesmanship...slick talking snakeoil type salesmanship.

I have watched some video of some of her issues and yes, she does have an undisclosed medical condition that is not being brought in to the open. I read somewhere a doctor saying that some of her symptoms look like the early stages of Parkinson's disease. Could be...but at least she picked a moderate VP as did Trump. The VP's are better candidates than their running mates imo. The thing that has me most worried is the Supreme Court selections...that alone is enough to make Trump the choice of those who know and understand the impact of activist judges. I almost never wind up voting for a candidate, buy rather against the greater of two threats and this election will be the best example of that since Jimmy Carter.

We really dont need our politicians to "do" anything...just untangle the web of growth killing oversight and get the hell out of the way....but the reality is they do what they do because that is how the naive see their JOB and the more cunning understand it is a way to accumulate wealth and power. I despise the term "lawmakers" as many call themselves. Ronald Reagen and John F Kennedy were the last good candidates either party produced imo...my that was a long time ago sadly. Hillary is not well, not healthy and definitely not sound of mind and body. But again, if Trump can't beat her, he sure is not going to beat Joe Biden or any other Democratic candidate who has name recognition and has managed to escape the spotlight of judgement.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mouser - "She has to be the most flawed/worst candidate in recorded history in terms of everything that leadership entails such as values, vision, honesty/integrity, work ethic, interpersonal skills and yes that little thing called a track record of success."

Couldn't have said it better myself. ^^^

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    BTW, tim kaine is not a moderate....as left as hitlery, in bed with the muslim brotherhood....

Top Bottom