• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Milesvdustin

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello again. I finally got my glock 26 g4 and now I need a holster. I almost constantly wear jeans and a t shirt, sometimes shorts. Always wear a belt. I want to carry iwb on my right (strong) side, probably at 3 o clock or 3:30. Mostly for a one handed shirt up grab gun draw. I have heard good things about the crossbreed super tuck and the galco king tuk. Any other suggestions, or pro or con for either of those?

DaBreeze

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a crossbreed mini tuck for a gen 4 26. I would be glad to let you try it for a couple days

Milesvdustin

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How does that mic work, just pulls off when you draw the gun, that string tied to your belt? And does the clip draw go down to where the grip would be inside the waistband?

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How does that mic work, just pulls off when you draw the gun, that string tied to your belt? And does the clip draw go down to where the grip would be inside the waistband?
    Yep its just tethered to your belt. The grip sticks above the waistband. I love it I sometimes forget Im wearing it at all..

DaBreeze

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I also have an HR which is almost identical to the crossbreed. Made by a good guy in Navarre.
    I ll try the PM again.

jaksprat

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for this post, because I've been doing some of the same research. One I've found is the hidden hybrid. Www.hiddenhybridholster.com. It can be both iwb and owb.

Does anyone have any experience with these?

1911Junky

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello again. I finally got my glock 26 g4 and now I need a holster. I almost constantly wear jeans and a t shirt, sometimes shorts. Always wear a belt. I want to carry iwb on my right (strong) side, probably at 3 o clock or 3:30. Mostly for a one handed shirt up grab gun draw. I have heard good things about the crossbreed super tuck and the galco king tuk. Any other suggestions, or pro or con for either of those?

I have crossbreeds and galco hing tuk holsters and they are great. I also tried out a Foxx IWB holster and I think it was only like $30 and It works perfect. Wear it all day everyday and forget its there. It's almost exact same as a crossbreed just leather is a little thicker. For the price you can't beat it.

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I really like the Crossbreed - super or mini tuck. I also use a Harwell (my everyday carry holster) - it is similar to the Crossbreed but runs about $20 less. Both mold to your body and gun with just a short break-in period. Very comfortable; easy to forget you're wearing either one... gotta love kydex/leather combo!

Bob

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For my G26, I use a horsehide hybrid by Tommy Theis, another one that's like the Crossbreed. I ordered it back when his turnaround time was around a week or so. I think it's like 3-4 weeks now. For quick trips, I use a FIST #1 clip holster in ultra-thin kydex. FIST, INC makes the #1 in leather or your choice of two different thicknesses of kydex. The FIST clips are really strong. I have no idea what their turnaround time is nowadays, but it used to be about 4 weeks for leather or kydex.

Latest posts

Top Bottom