• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sure it does. Mexico, Phillipines, Costa Rica, etc arent too bad to retire in
    And theres like a 5 to 1 exchange ratio, so I'll live like a king while middle class America starves and disappears

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Vp1979

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There has been a systematic gun grab by the government for decades. Block by block. It is calculated and pervasive now. Make guns hard to legally possess. Limited what guns consumers can purchase. Increase costs of legal possession. The liberal far left Government wants a war. They want tolatarian control of the people. They will soon it anyway possible to make it appear that it is Conservatives that desire more control. In reality we just want to be allowed Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness that doesn't inflict harm on innocents around us without Big Brother telling us what the version should be. Gang upticks should be a heavy indicator of just how much the government has no way to control anyone except citizens who choose to abide by statute laws despite the very statutes being anti-constitutional.

candipogo

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    $800 fee for insurance required under the bill. Not clear if this is per gun or per individual. Bans high cap magazines (> 10 rounds).

Not less than 15 nor more than 25 years for violation of certain portions. Minimum fine $5000.

Let the games begin.
    Look at the name of the person who proposed this. Tells us something.

candipogo

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There has been a systematic gun grab by the government for decades. Block by block. It is calculated and pervasive now. Make guns hard to legally possess. Limited what guns consumers can purchase. Increase costs of legal possession. The liberal far left Government wants a war. They want tolatarian control of the people. They will soon it anyway possible to make it appear that it is Conservatives that desire more control. In reality we just want to be allowed Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness that doesn't inflict harm on innocents around us without Big Brother telling us what the version should be. Gang upticks should be a heavy indicator of just how much the government has no way to control anyone except citizens who choose to abide by statute laws despite the very statutes being anti-constitutional.
    I totally agree. Next they plan to tax ammo and firearms so high that we can't afford them and take them away from us legally.

candipogo

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, will never pass as written, but some portion of it might pass. Then again, nobody is forcing any of us to live here, either. I'll be voting with my wallet and taking all of mine, my wifes and my son's yearly incomes away and letting them know that's why we're leaving. Multiply that by a few million people and then them politicians will get the picture when all of Florida looks like Detroit
    Then, since we have a stupid ass open border policy, the muslims and others from the middle east will move in and buy it all up for cheap like Detroit.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Just think what this is gonna do to boating insurance premiums...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Then, since we have a stupid ass open border policy, the muslims and others from the middle east will move in and buy it all up for cheap like Detroit.
    Border Patrol' own stats say that only half of those caught at the southern border are Mexican. The coyotes are moving orientals and africans and middle easterners mixed in with south americans. Its whoever pays them and the world knows it. A few years ago a story broke about an Al Qaeda training camp only like 7 miles across the border in Mexico, and American ranchers were finding pamphlets in our desert praising the 9/11 attack in Arabic

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom