• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That has very little to do with guns & more about a way bash the president. I am all for bashing him lol but this article did very little for me. Seems the guy wanted to talk more about abortion then gun to me. I especially did not like the collateral damage remarks. Innocents die in war period. Hard to kill a bad guys when they hide in schools.

Last edited:

roytinman

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    joe, nothing personal, but there may be a bad guy hiding in your kid's school.....

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's a great article - and the good Judge was essentially saying the same thing that I did in the initial Sandy Hook thread (where I was called a heartless bastard because I dared to compare the children killed at the school to the thousands who were murdered out of convenience - and for profit - through abortion on the very same day).

The taking if life is the same - no matter which side of the birth canal it occurs. Until our society wakes up and realizes the tragedy of the current holocaust to the unborn - out country will continue to be screwed up. Our priorities are wrong - and deep down inside, the pro-abortion folks know it. So far, they have been able to sooth the guilt in their conscience with nonsense of "choice" (who gives the baby a choice?). Their hearts are now so hardened that they are blind to the reality that 50+ million children have been murdered in this country over the past 40 years...

But yet it "shocks the conscious" when a nut job slaughters a few dozen with firearms. Of course, they are so screwed up that they focus on the tool used (gun) rather than the nut job.

Sad...

Last edited:

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's a great article - and the good Judge was essentially saying the same thing that I did in the initial Sandy Hook thread (where I was called a heartless bastard because I dared to compare the children killed at the school to the thousands who were murdered out of convenience - and for profit - through abortion on the very same day).

The taking if life is the same - no matter which side of the birth canal it occurs. Until our society wakes up and realizes the tragedy of the current holocaust to the unborn - out country will continue to be screwed up. Our priorities are wrong - and deep down inside, the pro-abortion folks know it. So far, they have been able to sooth the guilt in their conscience with nonsense of "choice" (who gives the baby a choice?). Their hearts are now so hardened that they are blind to the reality that 50+ million children have been murdered in this country over the past 40 years...

But yet it "shocks the conscious" when a nut job slaughters a few dozen with firearms. Of course, they are so screwed up that they focus on the tool used (gun) rather than the nut job.

Sad...

Very well said. It's just more liberal logic. They've even gone as far as calling the murder, a "medical" choice for a woman's health. I'm old enough to know people who've either had an abortion or been the sperm donor. The consensus is universal regret.

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I not sure what you going for here. If I was a wanted criminal who was such a coward that I used my children for a human shield then have at it. I am not criminal & I would never use any child as a human shield.

The same can not be said for some of the militant Islamics our brave troops have had to deal with. Alot of the drone strikes that were mentioned in the article were used in an effort to save lives wether that is soldiers in direct fire or all americans being protected from terrorist.

There is also a thing called friendly fire in war. My point is War is horrible and innocent people will die. Period!

Last edited:

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Sad...

I would not call you hart less but IMO I would say you used poor judgment. You took a tragedy & used it as a platform to push you agenda. ( Pro Life) just like the reporter did in the article. IMO it is in poor taste. Even if I was pro life I think this article & statements like yours hurt your cause more then it helps it. That is essentially doing the same thing all of us accuse the gun control people of doing. Using this tragidy to promote their agenda (Gun Control)

I was raised pro life as I am catholic & do not agree with these types of tactics. It is America, you & the author have the right to say what ever you like, however you want. I also use this right to say I think it is in poor taste!

I am also surprised someone who so vehement believes the government has know right to tell you what type of guns you can have then turns around & wants that government to tell women what they can do with their bodies.

As much as I do not like Obama he is not the one who started the wars we are in or is he the only president to kill innocent children in war. He is the one that is trying to pass gun control laws of which this article talked little about.

Last edited:

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Women can do whatever they want to their bodies - just like men. However, the scenario changes when there is another human being's body that is affected when they choose to do something to theirs (have an abortion - i.e. kill the body of the other human who has no say in the matter).

The truth is controversial at times. The difference between the "agenda" to respect all life (even the unborn) has backing from our Creator - whereas the anti-gun agenda is strictly politics.

Now, if you feel you don't have a Creator - then that is another problem, and we'll never agree on life.

I'd rather speak out - and offend - for what is truth, then to bite my tongue and let people become accepting to mass murder sanctioned by the government... Sorry, I sleep well at night - others may not.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Judge didn't even mention all the deaths from the Fast and Furious. Dead children, Men women, Beauty Queen and Boarder Patrol Agent. How many more death have happened that are suppressed under the Presidents Executive Privileged Order with DOJ E. Holder?

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Women can do whatever they want to their bodies - just like men. However, the scenario changes when there is another human being's body that is affected when they choose to do something to theirs (have an abortion - i.e. kill the body of the other human who has no say in the matter).

The truth is controversial at times. The difference between the "agenda" to respect all life (even the unborn) has backing from our Creator - whereas the anti-gun agenda is strictly politics.

Now, if you feel you don't have a Creator - then that is another problem, and we'll never agree on life.

I'd rather speak out - and offend - for what is truth, then to bite my tongue and let people become accepting to mass murder sanctioned by the government... Sorry, I sleep well at night - others may not.

Here in lies the problem you assume your creator is the same as mine and or your creator is right & mine must be wrong. I respect the fact that you believe it is murder but I do not. In an country were freedom of religion is a a key tenet why should I have to follow your religious beliefs. This why religion has no place in the government or politics. No two people believe the same thing.

Lots of wars have been fought over religion & in the name of God. The Crusades come to mind.

The one American president who most likly killed more innocent people then any other is all so the one praised for ending world war II. Is he evil or great? I will leave that up to my higher power.

President Harry S. Truman

Within the first two to four months of the bombings, the acute effects killed 90,000–166,000 people in Hiroshima and 60,000–80,000 in Nagasaki, with roughly half of the deaths in each city occurring on the first day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

I am just as guilty of judging & sometimes trying to impose my views on others just like everyone else.

I do not need the government, any religion or any other institution telling me or anyone on this else on this earth what they can do with their bodies. IMO their higher power if they believe in one will judge them when their day comes.

Those without sin cast the first stone.

Last edited:

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Interesting - you believe in a Creator - just not necessarily mine. Ok, but if there is a Creator that creates all life - do you really think that Creator would create a human life in a mother's womb - only to have that woman choose to kill that life...and be ok with that decision?

Something doesn't compute - but if your beliefs allow it, cool. I suppose you are thankful that your mom didn't choose abortion when she found out she was carrying you?

As for Truman - how many lives did he save with his decision ( I assume you are referring to the use of nuclear weapons)?

Last edited:

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would not call you hart less but IMO I would say you used poor judgment. You took a tragedy & used it as a platform to push you agenda. ( Pro Life) just like the reporter did in the article. IMO it is in poor taste. Even if I was pro life I think this article & statements like yours hurt your cause more then it helps it. That is essentially doing the same thing all of us accuse the gun control people of doing. Using this tragidy to promote their agenda (Gun Control)

I was raised pro life as I am catholic & do not agree with these types of tactics. It is America, you & the author have the right to say what ever you like, however you want. I also use this right to say I think it is in poor taste!

I am also surprised someone who so vehement believes the government has know right to tell you what type of guns you can have then turns around & wants that government to tell women what they can do with their bodies.

As much as I do not like Obama he is not the one who started the wars we are in or is he the only president to kill innocent children in war. He is the one that is trying to pass gun control laws of which this article talked little about.

Tried to stay out of the political fray over here, but can't stand silent on this one, and to me abortion goes far beyond politics anyhow. Standing up for the life of unborn innocents is not an agenda it is a MORAL OBLIGATION. One cannot be truly Catholic and support the murder of unborn life. Maybe a cultural Caltholic like Biden & Pelosi, but not a practicing Catholic in full communion with the Church. We don't get to pick and choose what tenants of the faith we accept. I say this with complete humbleness and freely admit I can sin with the best of them.

It just rubs me the wrong way when someone invokes their Catholicity and then goes on to say something in such radical and direct opposition to what the Church believes and teaches on the matter. Abortion is Murder and there is no way around it. There is no other more polite way to state it. Obama has even voted to allow the denial of life saving medical care to those who survived botched aborotions and can be saved with modern medical science. That really should say it all. What other medical procedure is considered botched when the patient, or in this case victim,.......LIVES?

It's not a medical procedure, it is the brutal dismembering of a live human being with a God given soul and right to life. No one has the right to deny that person life, not even the mother. Many have been tricked into believing the lie that it is not and I can only imagine how incredibly tough of a realization it must be for a mother and father when the reality of what they have done hits home.

Fortunately, through Christ, forgiveness, redemption, and healing is available to the surviving victims of the lie. That's why it's such a tough issue because its not seen for what it truly is. The greatest trick the Devil can pull is convincing the world he doesn't exist.

I like the site and want to continue to be a participating member and will try to refrain from controversial post and stick to what this place is all about. If I need to be banned than so be it, but the mass murdering of the most innocent and helpless amongst us is just something I can't accept and stand quite on. May we all pray that this nation can see the Truth and go back to being one in which ALL life is cherished and protected.

Leaving a link to a healingy ministry that can help those involved in abortion began the path to healing. Please pass it along and pray for those suffering from this horribly misguided practice.

http://hopeafterabortion.com/

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fletch have you ever used birth control of any form? Do you believe masturbation is a sin? Do you believe you should stay marred to someone not matter what they do? Do you believe everything in the bible? If not you should not call yourself a catholic.

This the same catholic religion that covered up for child molesting priests & moved them to different diocese which allowed them continued access to innocent children.

How would you feel if your wife or daughter was raped? Do you think she should have to carry the baby to term? Then raise & care for it.

Fly&scubba Where is your God when innocent women are rapped & how could he allow a child to be conceived in such an evil way?

I not really pro life or pro choice. I would not even try to persuade my own daughter one way or the other. She alone is the one who would have to live with the consequence not me, you, or anyone else. I think it is our job to educate people so they can make informed decisions.

What I am is against is big Government, any person, or institution that tries to control what I can or can't do with my body.

Fletch I will say I respect that you follow your religion & personal moral beliefs so faithfully. Thats the great part of America you can do, say & believe what you want but do not push your beliefs on me as an Individual or into our government.

I will leave this discussion now. If you feel the need you can PM me.

Last edited:

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fly&scubba Where is your God when innocent women are rapped & how could he allow a child to be conceived in such an evil way?

I will leave this discussion now. If you feel the need you can PM me.

And now you want the last word without a reply -- even though you have asked questions...

How many abortions do you honestly believe are the result of rape or incest? Few, very few.

Why would God allow a human to be created as a result of rape or incest? Uh, because there is a plan for that person's life... I don't believe that God creates "junk". Again, that child didn't ask to be conceived -- because it wasn't in the bond of marriage shouldn't mean a death sentance. The circumstances of conception may be sinful -- even evil in the case of rape and incest...but the product of that conception -- an innocent child -- is NOT evil...

Just look at Ryan Bomberger -- he is a product of rape -- do you think he deserved to die?

http://www.toomanyaborted.com/?page_id=379

How about Kristi Hofferber -- she is the product of incest -- should she hae been aborted?

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/at...r-was-raped-by-her-fatherand-i-was-that-child

Both people have become exceptional -- and have a gift of ministering to others...

You say that you were raised Catholic (I assume you don't still practice the faith) -- have you ever participated in a study looking at the ancestry of Christ? You might be suprised who God used in His family tree, their backgrounds -- and even the sins they committed...

Last edited:

Milesvdustin

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Holy shit. I think abortion is wrong except in the case of rape or incest. We all know that incest is a very bad genetic choice. Ever seen one of those flds church docementaries? All the people there inbreed and they look fucked up and can't talk for shit because they are uneducated as hell. But they believe in God and their prophet and all is well.... Yeah right.

Top Bottom