• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah.........H110 advertised for $23.99 --->out the door price .....$24.00. Same for some other powders.

Plenty of the Georgia Arms stuff leftover after the initial rush.

Tons of black guns to choose from. Only one 6.8 for sale though. Only saw two people with GCGF T-shirts on besides me. One was some guy trying to figure out how his phone worked.

Embarrassed some guy staring at XD-45's lady's ass.

Had a good talk with Jay(Jay's Guns and Accessories) re. the signage in front of his stores. He welcomes ALL CCW permit holders...always has...always will.......along WITH their concealed and loaded weapon.

All in all....IMO.....small crowd. More sane than a couple months ago. Get there at least an hour after opening tomorrow and walk right in. --- SAWMAN

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah.........H110 advertised for $23.99 --->out the door price .....$24.00. Same for some other powders.

Plenty of the Georgia Arms stuff leftover after the initial rush.

Tons of black guns to choose from. Only one 6.8 for sale though. Only saw two people with GCGF T-shirts on besides me. One was some guy trying to figure out how his phone worked.

Embarrassed some guy staring at XD-45's lady's ass.

Had a good talk with Jay(Jay's Guns and Accessories) re. the signage in front of his stores. He welcomes ALL CCW permit holders...always has...always will.......along WITH their concealed and loaded weapon.

All in all....IMO.....small crowd. More sane than a couple months ago. Get there at least an hour after opening tomorrow and walk right in. --- SAWMAN

Bill, did Georgia Arms have any .40 in the Ammo cans when you left? That is the only thing I really want.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I do not remember seeing any Pat. I could have missed it though. I do remember seeing people leaving their tables with the green cans full of something. There was some ammo still left on my last pass around the show though. I remember that I was kind surprised how much ammo they had left after the initial run on their site. --- SAWMAN

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got there at 8:15 and walked right in with no more than a 3 minute wait to check my gun in.

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do not remember seeing any Pat. I could have missed it though. I do remember seeing people leaving their tables with the green cans full of something. There was some ammo still left on my last pass around the show though. I remember that I was kind surprised how much ammo they had left after the initial run on their site. --- SAWMAN

Even if they just have have the 100 round bags, that's fine. I have plenty of ammo cans to put it in.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There was quite a bit of bagged ammo but I was only looking for powder so I did not pay attention to ammo. I would guess that they had most every caliber at lunch time. No clue on the prices.

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Saw absolutely NO GUN deals..but n my opinion there were plenty of ammo deals..especially at Georgia arms..and I finally found Winchester Ranger SXT 45 I've been lookin for for awhile...to answer post q/a I do not remember seeing any 22 but I think there was 380..didn't see price tho

wld1985

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ya I went today.. A lot of .22LR was there 10 bucks for 50 of them... 69 and up for a Brick... Still alittle high, .380 range from 17.99 to 30.00 bucks a box... Ran into Pat,and another guy 911? Looked for Ian, didn't see him.. Heard some Dealer complaining about another Dealer's (girl) outfit I guess she was showing alittle too much skin for the gun show.. As I walked around I think I finally spotted her around the middle front section wearing along black coat...

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good weekend for me. Sold a few rifles -- traded one for one (sort of) with Mac The Knife. Picked up a KSG shot gun from No Shoe at a decent deal. Sold a bit of ammo (was selling 525rd 22LR bulk packs for $50 each).

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can already tell that I like the KSG better than the UTS-15. It ejects at the bottom -- good for a lefty like me. Also, the KSG will cycle the Aguila mini-shells -- while the UTS-15 will not. 25 rounds of #4/#1 buck from the Augila loads is a good set up for a HD shot gun. The KSG is also smaller -- and I believe lighter than the UTS-15, even though it appears to use more metal and less plastic in the construction.

I be shipping the UTS-15 off to fix the selector that broke on the first range trip -- then it will go up for sale on gnbroker. I never rec'd the laser/light combo either -- even though it was paid for on the front end...

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As soon as I get them from UTAS ill be giving you a shout...the whole laser/light issue has been a bullshit move by UTAS, IMO. I can refund that portion of the purchase also if you would like. Let me know!

I can already tell that I like the KSG better than the UTS-15. It ejects at the bottom -- good for a lefty like me. Also, the KSG will cycle the Aguila mini-shells -- while the UTS-15 will not. 25 rounds of #4/#1 buck from the Augila loads is a good set up for a HD shot gun. The KSG is also smaller -- and I believe lighter than the UTS-15, even though it appears to use more metal and less plastic in the construction.

I be shipping the UTS-15 off to fix the selector that broke on the first range trip -- then it will go up for sale on gnbroker. I never rec'd the laser/light combo either -- even though it was paid for on the front end...

Dragonfire21281

Training Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

It was nice meeting you there.

Top Bottom