• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shooter850

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is this a gun forum or just where the right wing comes to cry about anything minorities and left wing?

seems the site has more crying about BLM and Joe Biden and the left wing idiots than gun sales and accessories.

politics destroy all good gun forums. The left scream about taking guns even though they haven’t. The right screams about smaller government but don’t say anything as long as it’s the Repub candidate doing it.

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Is this a gun forum or just where the right wing comes to cry about anything minorities and left wing?

seems the site has more crying about BLM and Joe Biden and the left wing idiots than gun sales and accessories.

politics destroy all good gun forums. The left scream about taking guns even though they haven’t. The right screams about smaller government but don’t say anything as long as it’s the Repub candidate doing it.

Dude, you have 6 posts and only 1 is about a gun. you're here for the politics.... maybe you would be happier somewhere else or perhaps you can start contributing to a gun forum & quit calling the kettle black.

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    how about a list?

I am in no need of either looking or recommending another forum. I am perfectly at home right here. Tapatalk does have many other forums to meet ones needs. I would suggest starting there.
    I would like to say that a member here for less than a month who in fact commented on 4 posts that had nothing to do with guns and only 1 on guns and you being a relatively new member should look the same way you found this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Thank you so much for coming here and straightening us out with your 6 posts.
    If you like guns and are seriously going to vote for Joe Biden you need to do some more reading.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Heheheee, red bed wetter got one of his boy friends to sign up and cause a little disturbance. Welcome to the fray !

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I have always had the belief that ALL political topics and discussions should be limited to ONE section "Enter at your own risk" area, but I guess that might cut too much tension and alleviate too many problems, sooo..... on we go.

Off Topic seems to fit. :)

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

3660725A-56B3-44E8-90A6-DF914CC8ACC4.jpeg

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Especially when people demand you leave the forum because they disagree with you. The one thing that extremists believe in be they left, right, or racial in persuasion is condemnation for any that do not agree with them. I even had one tell me not to show up at his business. Great business model for sure.
    God bless second amendment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom