• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blackhawk

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hot topic, I feel controlling firearms will not stop violence. It seems to promote areas that are gun free or cities that have heavy restrictions to guns have excessive violent crimes. Drugs either illegal or prescription abuse are one of the real problems. Some politicians realize this and have tried to fight these problems. Other politicians promote it. The same ones promoting drugs are the one calling for gun control. It does not make sense to me how their logic works.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Unfortunately with the Dems in control for the next four years I am afraid we will see some of the most restrictive gun control measure in our lifetime. If you want anything on their ban list you better buy in bulk and buy it now !

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are passing a new bill to require law enforcement agencies in California to use micro printing to imprint unique serial numbers using firing pin onto spent cases. California has required this since 2007 for all new models sold to regular folks so no gun manufacturers sell new models in California. The legislature thinks making cops not exempt will require gun companies to start doing r&d instead of avoiding the situation like the plague.
    They are just scheming to get guns away from poor people. Bad guys will just sandpaper off the 'microprint' and law abiding folks will get priced out. This is the true intent of gun control. They want to infringe any way they can and say "oh come on this isnt infringement" but they want fucking microprinting with firing pin....ok lol. If I were a foreign power I would certainly want to reduce the number of firearms citizens have. Its almost like the gun control folks are the same people fighting for market share in China...which they'll never get. But they'll sure as shit sell their own people out before they find out the hardway

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unfortunately with the Dems in control for the next four years I am afraid we will see some of the most restrictive gun control measure in our lifetime. If you want anything on their ban list you better buy in bulk and buy it now !
    The left/dems will be facing another vote Nov 8th, 2022. We the People from both Parties are seeing exactly what direction gov is taking. A lot of centrist Dems are not happy. Hopefully the Reign of terror and stupitidy will loose majority standings.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The left/dems will be facing another vote Nov 8th, 2022. We the People from both Parties are seeing exactly what direction gov is taking. A lot of centrist Dems are not happy. Hopefully the Reign of terror and stupitidy will loose majority standings.
    I also hope the people see what;s going on and change it in Nov. 2022. However I do not have much confidence in that happening. The left never would have won the presidency in 2020 if they had not illegally changed the laws in several states. Then the courts refused to hear it so they got away with it. Now they are looking to make munmental changes to voting laws effectively taking the power away from the state legislatures and giving it to the leftists currently in control. If that happens, and possibly even without due to the changes already made, then iinclude whatever else they can get away with before the next election and I do not see how anyone other than a leftist will win a major election in the forseeable future. That's not even including all the illegals they will have on the voter roles very soon. I would like to think the republican party will fight to prevent this from happening. Unfortunately republicans just do not fight back hard enough. Don't rely on moderate dems doing anything to stop this, I don't believe their is such a thing anymore. They all stick together like glue.

ammodave

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Dems like to pass new laws but they don't seem to be too interested in enforcement of existing laws. Just for fun, let's try enforcing all the existing gun laws and see how that works out.

Last edited:

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    There's literally more than 21,000 gun laws on the books currently. Its not about gun control, it's about PEOPLE control. The only way the swamp can push the crap they push in DC is if they can control the people. The anti gun rhetoric is about dehumanizing the masses and ultimately controlling the sheeple. Its our duty to be outspoken, to be competent gun owners and to remember that its our god givin right to self defense. It's still " We the people" right?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oh, going after the ghost guns, again and new director for the AFT. I love the canted writing style cnn uses.

blackhawk

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea that's a catchy phrase for evil (Ghost Guns). Why not label them what they are? The old man could not even finish the recent speech about the upcoming ban. It was sad to try to watch. What a political puppet he is. He gives terrorists thousands of guns millions of rounds of ammo and he is worried that an unfinished piece of metal will end up in a terrorists hand. I pray a Republican will purchase a few news media outlets so they can report the truth.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom