DK Firearms

Gun ban in England leads to talk of banning SUV's and knives.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After today's deadly attack by an SUV and a knife due to the difficulty in obtaining firearms in England, there is talk now of banning SUV's and sharp implements to include possibly forks.

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This one hit a little close to home for me, my sister lives just a couple blocks away and regularly walks the parliament square. She heard the whole thing going on.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was on that bridge two summers ago with my whole family, we live in a scary time on this earth. I'm still waiting for the big one to happen here in the states, I just have this feeling one is coming and I can't shake it.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh, there will be a big one here, count on it.

I truly feel that there are a small percentage of Muslims that are good people but no way to weed them out from the majority so,........

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh, there will be a big one here, count on it.

I truly feel that there are a small percentage of Muslims that are good people but no way to weed them out from the majority so,........

Very few of them help weed out their own. There is a clear conflict when they say they are devote Muslims on one hand and we must provide religous accommodation and then they say they don't follow the violent dicates of their religion. It is that religous devotion that also prevents their assimilation/contact with the non believer population. Please recall that its non-radicalized Muslims that do the honor killings of their own family members, they're just devoted.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    get rid of them all...

like fire ants, got to get them all out, cant leave some to continue

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Very few of them help weed out their own. There is a clear conflict when they say they are devote Muslims on one hand and we must provide religous accommodation and then they say they don't follow the violent dicates of their religion. It is that religous devotion that also prevents their assimilation/contact with the non believer population. Please recall that its non-radicalized Muslims that do the honor killings of their own family members, they're just devoted.

I agree. I think the point where I really woke up to this threat was when I saw the total lack of condemnation from any of them after 9/11.

And yep Caveman, I'm sure it's going to be necessary.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...olice-arrest-8-in-massive-pre-dawn-raids.html

We need to take lessons from the Brits, they immediately called this an act of terrorism even though this dirt bag was born in England. They also have no problem calling out his attack based on Islamic ideology. Country's in general need to quit monitoring these terrorists and start arresting them before they act. If a person is found to believe in the Islamic ideology and extremism they should be locked up before they kill people. It's time we started preventing this shit from happening versus reacting after it happens.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A radical muslim wants to kill the "non-believers". A moderate muslim wants the radical muslim to kill the "non-believers".

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A radical muslim wants to kill the "non-believers". A moderate muslim wants the radical muslim to kill the "non-believers".

And there you have it! You cannot be a good Muslim AND a good American! Direct conflict of beliefs!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    watching Belgians, making heart signs with their hands on the one year anniversary of the airport bombing..

they just don't get it, loving the muslems more, and becoming even more tolerant is not working, and will not work...the world has raised a whole generation of clueless snowflake liberals...

these people hate us, and most can not get along with their own kind either...
    they want us dead

Top Bottom