• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I would have bought the mpx-k for that. I wish I had gone but I was already double booked.
    Yeah last one I saw was here. It was a gen 2 that was updated to basically a gen 3, (timney trigger and m-lok hanguard) and it sold for right at double nearly at 2500 I think

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Snapperjack

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Some good deals there. Not steals but solid deals. Thanks for posting.
    I stop in there every couple of weeks but never saw most of these. I wonder why they didn’t put them out?
    Me too, but I did notice the used gun section was only about half full the last few weeks instead of completely full like normal and I've been told that they always have more used guns in the back but no more room to put them out on the floor....so my "theory" is that they knew they were going to do this auction and held back guns the last few weeks prepping for this auction. Just a theory though, I just know they had way more used guns in this auction then they ever displayed in the store.

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    . I wonder why they didn’t put them out?

You know that is the 64 dollar question. The sinical side of me wonders why a guy running a gun store would do this??.

The guy selling them had complete call during the auction to pull something if he did not like the price (as sketchy as that kinda was). I do know on a couple of those guns they had some function issues..

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You know that is the 64 dollar question. The sinical side of me wonders why a guy running a gun store would do this??.

The guy selling them had complete call during the auction to pull something if he did not like the price (as sketchy as that kinda was). I do know on a couple of those guns they had some function issues..
    The recession is here. Maybe not so much in our area vs the national scene but It’s time to sell. The owner probably noticed the slower pace and decided to move some inventory quick. The deals only get better from here and he knows that his inventory is depreciating in value

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    The recession is here. Maybe not so much in our area vs the national scene but It’s time to sell. The owner probably noticed the slower pace and decided to move some inventory quick. The deals only get better from here and he knows that his inventory is depreciating in value

That is true. Liquidate your used inventory that will go down in price and be more selective on what used items you bring in. Use that money for new items with a higher rate of return.

Top Bottom