• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Depending on who you went with locally, your “someday” could be sooner than later if they allow “conjugal visits” with it. Don't forget to follow-up on that $100 rebate from Rugged.
    Get with Nate! Nevermind. Dang Alabama

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Did you get the same one??
    Yes sir. It was the best from what I read up on for me, and the sound is a little deeper tone. Some of them are a little higher pitched to my ear. And the adjustable length may have it's place on some pistols. Will probably stay full configuration, but gives you options. Wolfman is the same way. Waiting on it too.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Yes sir. It was the best from what I read up on for me, and the sound is a little deeper tone. Some of them are a little higher pitched to my ear. And the adjustable length may have it's place on some pistols. Will probably stay full configuration, but gives you options. Wolfman is the same way. Waiting on it too.
    From reading the short setup works good on long barrel rifles. Need a threaded levergun! I'm gonna start looking for a mossberg spx. (Space gun or tactical lever like my 30-30) should work good on this....

Attachments

• 20201019_141258.jpg
      20201019_141258.jpg
      844.6 KB · Views: 106
    Last edited:

Viper0hr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Now in the light of day, changed my mind. Looking at $700+ ( silencer, tax stamp, trust, sales tax) to go "pew-pew" with a .22, plus a year or more of waiting.
    Pretty much in the same boat. Was looking at getting a .30 cal and a .22lr can at the same time, but even going the cheaper route (not too cheap, just not Dead Air sadly lol), it's like $1500+ and a year to wait...I can buy a lot of ammo or a few good guns for that price.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You start with one can, then you get another, and one day you open the safe door and there’s like fourteen of those fuckers in there! Just make sure they are all the same color and only play with one at the time , that way your wife will never know how many you’ve actually bought. ;)

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Yea. The short configuration isn't much louder than the full setup on a rifle. Strange how sound works.
    You start with one can, then you get another, and one day you open the safe door and there’s like fourteen of those fuckers in there! Just make sure they are all the same color and only play with one at the time , that way your wife will never know how many you’ve actually bought. ;)
    At fourteen I might have one for every AR lol. It's true though. It's a sickness. I'm looking at grabbing another and I don't even have my first yet. Much easier to shoot on private property silenced. Not doing anything illegal, just nice to not blast off rounds and scare the neighbors or have them call in complaining. Because once they do, they won't stop.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Now in the light of day, changed my mind. Looking at $700+ ( silencer, tax stamp, trust, sales tax) to go "pew-pew" with a .22, plus a year or more of waiting.
    I played that game about 10 years ago and was not satisfied. It didn't quiet down anything and I had to practically give it away to the class 3 dealer so I could get rid of it. Lesson learned. I'm never buying a suppressor ever again. The class 3 dealer said "man, if you weren't happy with the noise suppression of a 22lr suppressor then you won't be happy with any larger caliber suppressor either." Fair enough. Never looked back.

Top Bottom