• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why are some ppl getting mad cause glock came out with .380 they mite feel like they can make this gun the best .380 if ppl don't like it carry the gun they like and get upset cause I'm buy one I got my ammo and have it as by back up I always have two guns on me just how I feel

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why are some ppl getting mad cause glock came out with .380 they mite feel like they can make this gun the best .380 if ppl don't like it carry the gun they like and get upset cause I'm buy one I got my ammo and have it as by back up I always have two guns on me just how I feel

Huh??

dead-bird

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Punctuation, you need more of it...

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hey girls need guns too! 380's seem to be selling great. Just look at Sigs line. Sometimes i carry a 380, cant always bring my pps43 with stick mags everywhere I go.

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I purchased a Diamond back 380 (db380) and for all practical purposes it is a mini glock I wanted a pocket mouse gun and this one fit the bill, I also got a Holsterpro holster for it so it looks like a billfold now I can go anywhere undetected. Check them out I think ya'll will be impressed.

GlockGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love glocks but my daily carry is a cw9 single stack 9mm is just right .380 glock ehhhh Ill probably stick with my cw9 and 30s for carry guns

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is this glock basically a G28? I know they've made .380's for years, they just never able to import it, because it didn't make enough "points."

Also curious, how this one did score enough points. My understanding, is that pretty much all .380's are made in the U.S. for that very reason.

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you go to Glock's facebook page & read all the comments it's pretty funny. Most everybody thinks they missed the boat on this one. I am a glock fan but I hope they sell very few. Serves them right for not listening to the consumer.

Joe

Last edited:

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is this glock basically a G28? I know they've made .380's for years, they just never able to import it, because it didn't make enough "points."

Also curious, how this one did score enough points. My understanding, is that pretty much all .380's are made in the U.S. for that very reason.

As GlockGuy points out, this one is made in Ga. But no, its not a G28, as from what I can tell, its smaller and holds even less(6+1, as opposed to 10+1). So it does sort of beg the question as to why they just didnt start making those two models here. But I digress.

9 months to a year. They dont want to put it out too soon cause they will lose out on those .380 sales. Just my .02

Makes sense. .380s have been flying off the shelves, I bet this will too.

dbevarly

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So Glock is going to offer a small single stack .380 (Glock 42). I like this caliber and own a CZ83 and Taurus PT 738 pocket pistol chambered in .380 (I love my CZ 83). However, one is always reading how you need to be carrying .45 or 9mm+P for adequate personal defense, or you might as well carry a club. The Glock 42 adds credibility to .380 as a viable caliber/weapon for personal defense.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    the 380 is better than nothing and with new loads and bullets is an excellent backup or something to carry if you have nothing else. But when you can buy a 9mm the same size, there is NO point.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the 380 is better than nothing and with new loads and bullets is an excellent backup or something to carry if you have nothing else. But when you can buy a 9mm the same size, there is NO point.

Spot on Frank N Beans

GlockGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I say they get more adventurous I want 9x18 makrov, 7.62x25, 5.7x28, .22 lr (non conversion), .22 mag

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Assuming the 9mm single stack will be the same size, how will it compare to the XDS 9mm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Top Bottom