• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Az-Vic

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    native Arizonan, moved ot panhandle 2 years ago, l
    if your looking to get into a complete G22 gen4 package, this is it. Im getting into other projects, so I need the cash to move on. This is a like new Glock with three magazines. There has been maybe 200 rounds down the pipe, thats it. Currently I have KKM barrel installed. These are great barrels, very accurate and high quality, but unlike the factory Glock barrels, the KKM barrel enables a guy the ability to shoot cast lead bullets for cheap practice or competition purposes. The KKM barrel runs $165 new. I have the original barrel, which maybe had one magazine of ammunition shot thru it. This model has three different adjustable backstraps to fit any hand size. I have installed a green fiber optic front sight, and complimented it with a ghost ring rear sight, making for very fast sight picture, especially for those of us with older eyes.
    I also have a bunch of ammunition to go along with this, ranging from an ammo can half full of loose mid power reloads with cst lead bullets, there is probably 500 rounds in the can, Im just to lazy to count. I have four 50 round boxes of Federal Premium 180 grain JHP Hydrashock, and 20, 25 round boxes of Remington 155 grain JHP, anad one box of the much sought after Black Talon ammo, which brings it up to about 1,000 rounds of ammunition.
    I hate to dicker and barter. Ive been a gun guy my wholelife, so Im well aware of values and what stuff is going for, so Ive taken all the dicker factor out, with no need to haggle, Im sure a fella thats a true gunnie, and looking to get into a Glock package will agree Im well within the "good deal" range.
    Thanks for looking, shoot me a message if this grabs your interest.
    Pistol with two magazines,original barrel, new sights,box and adjustable back straps $550
    $900 for entire package.

glock001_zps7bbcf4d6.jpg

glock002_zpsf6c2bec3.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom