• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • W0X0F

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm searching for a Nagant revolver, if anyone wants to part with one!

Thanks

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I need a little help guys. Several of the folks here have said they will be bringing a .380 ACP that I can fire, but I don't have any .380 ammo. If any of you living near the big box stores in Pensacola could go by there and pick me up a cheap (haha) box of .380 ACP I sure would appreciate it. I live in Milton and will not be in Pensacola to get any. I'll be more than glad to reimburse you as soon as you get there if you can help me out.

I don't want anyone to go way out of their way, but if it's not a huge inconvenience, I sure would appreciate it. Or if anybody has a few rounds they can sell I'll be glad to buy it from you at JJ's, either a partial or full box or just a handful will work.

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but I'm really anxious to shoot a couple of the small .380's and this is my best chance. I sure do appreciate it!

Andy

Savage

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Can someone please bring a Smith & Wesson M&P .22lr pistol if they have one so I can shoot one to make sure I like it before I order one. I would also like a chance to shoot a Smith & Wesson M&P .40 cal or 9mm (preferably 9mm) pistol. Be nice to compare them to my glock.
    I will provide my own ammo of course :target:
    Thanks

Last edited:

cavecity821

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I need a little help guys. Several of the folks here have said they will be bringing a .380 ACP that I can fire, but I don't have any .380 ammo. If any of you living near the big box stores in Pensacola could go by there and pick me up a cheap (haha) box of .380 ACP I sure would appreciate it. I live in Milton and will not be in Pensacola to get any. I'll be more than glad to reimburse you as soon as you get there if you can help me out.

I don't want anyone to go way out of their way, but if it's not a huge inconvenience, I sure would appreciate it. Or if anybody has a few rounds they can sell I'll be glad to buy it from you at JJ's, either a partial or full box or just a handful will work.

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but I'm really anxious to shoot a couple of the small .380's and this is my best chance. I sure do appreciate it!

Andy

I'll have some .380 ammo for sale

cavecity821

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can someone please bring a Smith & Wesson M&P .22lr pistol if they have one so I can shoot one to make sure I like it before I order one. I would also like a chance to shoot a Smith & Wesson M&P .40 cal or 9mm (preferably 9mm) pistol. Be nice to compare them to my glock.
    I will provide my own ammo of course :target:
    Thanks

I'll be there with my M&P9 for sale...you're welcome to shoot it if you'e got ammo

Top Bottom