• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vtgoat

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stopped by this morning. I think they had 1 box of .357 a few boxes of .40 no 9mm or 22lr. They also had a mossberg 22lr AR lookalike for $229

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seems like a few Walmarts are actually getting new stock in . I wonder why the one out here in Tiger Point has not restocked since before the Shooting? Anyone know why? I get nothing from the people working sporting section but " We don't know"

Austin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seems like a few Walmarts are actually getting new stock in . I wonder why the one out here in Tiger Point has not restocked since before the Shooting? Anyone know why? I get nothing from the people working sporting section but " We don't know"

Haven't see the WalMart on Creighton get anything in either. Managers may be doing something with their ammo orders..

neohornet

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here's what I was told one time even before all the panic. I was told that, "the warehouses get a shipment from all vendors at various times. When they get the shipment in, it is based upon "market sales", one store from another in other words, on how much one market gets. That's where the start shipping to first and so on to each market till there out. If one market sells more than another, due to population and sales, then they get more."

steponapoptop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    TP Walmart staff either can't or won't fill me on all the details regarding shipments so I just call. I did find some .22 lr (only 50 packs) but that was the first .22 I've seen there in ages

medicmike9

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They don't stock the Ammo until the morning. I guess it's the managers request. They only received shotgun shells today.

Shooter69

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thats kind of funny. I have bought ammo twice from the Walmart in Navarre. The one in tiger point never seems to have ammo. I wonder if they are even ordering it in Tiger point.
    Mike

mrwigglezdj

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lol I was tryn to help a little with the diffe thread for each place so one on blue angle isn't hopeibg the new post is about their store ect.. if you shop fwb or Milton you could quickly see they are still out lol

Top Bottom