• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well damn, thanks for pissing on my wheaties. :rain:
    But thanks for saving me a trip over there, cause if they were New, I was gonna buy a couple of them at that price.

I will also add that just from looking at them from across the counter I could see some spots on the carry handle where the finish was worn through to the aluminum.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I will also add that just from looking at them from across the counter I could see some spots on the carry handle where the finish was worn through to the aluminum.
    Oh no! Lol
    Seriously though, Bushys run fine, and I like fixed sights. I just hate how they use "commercial" and "non-mil spec" stuff. WHY?!?!?
    I thought about it for a second and decided to pass. I don't need them.
    Now that Benelli M2 Tactical for $900 had my attention for a bit. Then I saw something shiny and wandered away...

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oh no! Lol
    Seriously though, Bushys run fine, and I like fixed sights. I just hate how they use "commercial" and "non-mil spec" stuff. WHY?!?!?
    I thought about it for a second and decided to pass. I don't need them.
    Now that Benelli M2 Tactical for $900 had my attention for a bit. Then I saw something shiny and wandered away...

I agree about the Bushmaster and iron sights. My first AR is a Bushmaster carbine with fixed carry handle and A1 sight that I bought during the ban in 1999. I have never had a single problem with it. My comment about the wear was in case someone was wanting the upper receiver for a special project and the cosmetics would matter to them. Maybe it would save them a trip.

Cootcommander

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bought a couple SBE 3s the other day. A lot of the firearms are below dealer cost now

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I also saw a Noreen billet AR lower for $75. It was in one of the glass pistol cases. I don't know anything about them.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If anyone sees an Ozonics in the hunting section, would you mind checking out the price please?

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I went up there at noon today. I saw a lot of "decent price if I needed it" things but not many "I don't need it but for that price.........." things.
    I bought two T handle boat plugs for $2 each, a 6 pack of plastic tent stakes for $4.89, a deer skinning "butt out" for $3 and a 2 5/16" trailer ball for $5.
    The sign said "all trailer accessories 50% off". Got up there and the ball rang up $6, the girl said it was only 40% off. It was only $1 but THAT'S NOT WHAT THE SIGN SAID.
    So, she called a manager, she went and looked and said that's what the sign said but it's not right so she took down the sign. But gave it to me for the $5.
    They had a pretty good price on some Ruger American bolt action guns. Less than $300, seems like around $260. Didn't look at calibers.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I got some carbon express lighted nocks, $29.99@70% off... bought 6 packs.

Joebob2

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dang it! That's a killer deal. I may have to head over tomorrow if they still have any left.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TFRIZZ30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dang it! That's a killer deal. I may have to head over tomorrow if they still have any left.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dang if I was still in the area I would be after that. Favorite 22 pistol I have ever shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joebob2

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Couldn't resist. Drove over today and picked up a Victory. The price was $60 less than anyone online not counting the transfer fee and shipping. $269 out the door for a $400 gun wasn't bad. On that note, there wasn't much else in the handgun area left. Plenty of rifles and a few shotguns left. I did hear the guy tell a phone customer that they weren't getting any more shipments in.

As far as the Victory goes, it feels good in the hand and seems well made. No slop or loose feel. But cocking the slide isn't easy. Kind of like a compound bow. Lots of resistance at first then it releases and causes my fingers to slip off the back side. Pretty sure I'll get one of those rings to put on there from Tandemkross to save my fingers. Hope to take it out tomorrow if the weather holds and give it a shot.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I went by after work and picked up a couple of Victorys. They weren't $269 OTD. More like $260 each.
    Great feeling gun.

Top Bottom