• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hopin4aboat

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm looking for a blue label G36 but it's not on the price sheet. According to the interwebs it's available but I can't find it on my old price sheet, does anyone know the standard and blue label price on the 36?

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    There's one in the sale section, 500 with 4 mags.

I doubt the blue line, after tax and background, will be cheaper, considering a 17/19/26 is 409-425 base.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    409 at jimmies 425 at TGD if I remember correctly, I'll say your right with 400 because I won't argue 9$ with my memory.

But take that 440, that's for 9/40(45,10,357 have a higher base price). Now add another magazine and, as it turns out, night sites. See if you can do that under 500. Bluenline is a spectacular deal and I'd love to participate but i just cannot get over the trigger. If your not stuck on glock, and are in the pensacola area gulf shores/Deep South on 90 in Milton right before Avalon has a used xds 45 for 425(I think that was the price, low 4's for sure.) let us know if you can find the price on 36 blue though, I'm sure many are interested.

Hopin4aboat

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you action, I'm still waiting to near back from Glock.
    And Maxman I've tried the xds but I would need to break out a belt sander to get rid of that awful damn grip.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I didn't find it to bad, the one I shot.
    Of course, I stippled the crappy plastic smooth thumb rest grips on a makarov once, and added grip tape across the frontstrap(on nearly everything). I like handguns tobben like Velcro in my little paws.

I dislike it because Springfield waves and American flag while they import everything from east Europe and Brazil. They're decent guns for sure though; I've always liked the grip saftey on them. I also think the 36 is neat, for a glock. I believe anyone who does blue label can order one for you,*i think*

Last edited:
    Top Bottom