• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

trectenwald

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking to sell my Springfield XD-M .45 ACP. Comes with case, (3) 13 rd. magazines, 2 extra backstraps, reloader, cable lock, and mag/gun holsters. It's in excellent condition. Put 200 rds. through it when I first bought it, shoots amazing, but haven't shot it since. Gonna finally get my CCL and unfortunately this pistol doesn't fit the bill. I'm looking to get $550 OBO.

Located in Gulf Breeze/Navarre area. If you have any questions or offers, feel free to PM me.Thanks for looking...

Attachments

• photo 0.JPG
      photo 0.JPG
      73.9 KB · Views: 413
    • photo 2.JPG
      photo 2.JPG
      105.2 KB · Views: 413
    • photo 3.JPG
      photo 3.JPG
      77 KB · Views: 417
    • photo 4.JPG
      photo 4.JPG
      73.6 KB · Views: 413
    • photo 6.JPG
      photo 6.JPG
      47.6 KB · Views: 407

Tailbreaker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is no reason you can't carry that all day, you just need to find the right holster. I carry a stainless officers .45 and could almost forget it's there. Learn to carry the gun you are most comfortable with and would want to have with you when you need it most. I tried carrying a bodyguard 380 due to it's small size and it was great but I never had much faith in it's stopping power. I finally spent the money to buy a quality holster for my 1911 and have been carrying it ever since.

trectenwald

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is no reason you can't carry that all day, you just need to find the right holster. I carry a stainless officers .45 and could almost forget it's there. Learn to carry the gun you are most comfortable with and would want to have with you when you need it most. I tried carrying a bodyguard 380 due to it's small size and it was great but I never had much faith in it's stopping power. I finally spent the money to buy a quality holster for my 1911 and have been carrying it ever since.

Thanks for the concern. It's more about comfort than anything. Also, the stopping power is the same.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let me talk to my buddy tomorrow. Hes been wanting a xdm .40 but I might be able to talk him into a .45.. I cant believe this thing is still up for grabs..

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom