• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item
    I have a couple of items I'd like to let go. These items have just been sitting in the safe and the other "cleanout" threads motivated me to take some horrible cell phone pictures and grab a few dollars to put towards a scope for my 6.8spc.

1. Noveske KX3. Classified as a flash suppressor by the BATF. Very effective flash suppressor and compensator. Directs noise blast down range. Also regarded highly in assisting guns that are under-gassed to function properly as it increases dwell time of DI Gas cycle. Many people with AR pistols love this flash suppressor. Threads are 1/2x28 and can be used on any 5.56/.223 AR style firearm

$100obo

2. Sightmark red-dot. Works great, removed it from my .22lr AR. From my understanding these Sightmark scopes were fielded for the military but unfortunately the truck load full of them were hi-jacked by thugs in honda civics with neon lights and they were transformed into spoon engines for volkswagen jettas to be tested at racewars. DAAAHHHHHMMMMM!!!!

$60obo SOLD]

3. AK side mount. I was told Vladamir Putin himself used this very mount while riding a bear to school in his younger days.

$25obo SOLD

4. Break out your wallets folks! Next up we have a Tasco Pronghorn 3-9x40. Comes with caps and mounts. Disclaimer: Please dont confuse this for a US Optics scope. It is not the same. :madgrin:

$25 SOLD to fishingjean

5. Next up we have a desirable Bushnell Sportview. Folks, you can not have a better view of sports than through this piece of glass. In the desirable magnifaction standard of 3-9x32 with a fine crosshair reticle. In a high gloss finish believed to have been finished by turnbull himself.

$25 SOLD to fishingjean

6. sling, purchased at Cheaper than Dirt, pre-boycott. Finely woven by sweat shop employees most likely south of Veitnam....or maybe Istanbul, I dont know. But the leather ends are most definitely from an animal skin. SKS or AK is what suggested use is for, will of course work for others.

just say you want it and its yours

7. The lot. All of it

no longer available as a lot

Milton but I work on west side of Pensacola.

Contact Info
    PM me here or text 324-7242.

Price
    as listed

Item Description
    as listed

hopefullly I followed all the rules, or someone will have to "fix it for me this time" :pop2:

Last edited:

Jagerslayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Best items descriptions ever. You should work for Mr Petermen of Seinfeld fame describing Italian loafers

teamr2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You have a great sense of humor. You owe me a keyboard. That KX3 is probably the best flash suppressor for AR pistols. They are also called a "flaming pig" and really project the concussion away from the shooter. I really wish I could use some of your stuff but heres a bump anyway.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom