Please reply by conversation.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ItemSpringfield TRP Operator Half Rail

Location Crestview

Contact Info PM

Price $1250. Cheapest I could find it was on SlickGuns at an online dealer for 1422.83 and they are sold out. Matter of fact I could not find one in stock on SlickGuns. GunBroker has 1 or 2 for $1400 buy it now, plus your 3% CC fee, plus shipping, plus your FFL transfer, you guys know the deal. Here is your chance to own one with only 500 rounds downrange. I use gunbroker, armslist and Slickguns to guage going rates and subtract some since I used it. I try to deal fair with all.

Item Description Excellent condition TRP Operator half rail bought new and have about 500rds down the pipe, of both brass and good ol tula steel case ammo. If you have read anything on these you know this is about as good as you can get before getting into custom 2k prices. Comes w/ all the original stuff, box, holster, mag holder, 2x 7rd mags. This is truly the finest production 1911 I have ever owned. The machining is awesome, the Armory Kote is very nice, the slide to frame ratio is tight and feels like it is riding on greased up bearings. Very smooth cycling action. It has adjustable trijicon night sites. It was purchased in March 2016 so plenty of life left in them. Bull Barrel, hand finished, checkered front strap etc etc, you guys can read all about it online like I did. Next step in the 1911 world is to go hand made custom, Les, Thunder Ranch etc, you aficionados know what I mean.

Trades: Open to them but has to be very specific. I am a fan of old milsurp firearms, and few modern firearms.
    No to AR15, AK47, SIG, Glock, Mosin Nagant, SKS, hunting rifles, shotguns, lever guns, old west style guns, no other 1911s, no polymer pistols.
    Yes to, PSL, Dragunov, FN57, M1A, Garand, EG Makarov, Hi Power, P-08, Hakim, Walther P38K, Ljungman, Johnson, pretty much anything WW1 or WW2 or interesting cold war related.

Multi gun trades welcome, plus or minus cash depending on the deal. If you are going to PM me a trade offer please tell me specifics and how much you would add or need on top to make a deal. Not interested in your holsters or ammo package "deal" just the gun and what it came with.

No felons, be able to legally own a firearm. Willing to meet FTF within reasonable distance to Crestview.

And yes the attached pictures is how the gun looks right now. I took them after a range session so the barrel and guide rod are a bit dirty. I have since cleaned it up and secured it.

Thanks for looking all

Attachments

• IMG_1159.jpg
      IMG_1159.jpg
      628.8 KB · Views: 548
    • IMG_1160.JPG
      IMG_1160.JPG
      491.7 KB · Views: 559
    • IMG_1161.jpg
      IMG_1161.jpg
      500 KB · Views: 546
    • IMG_1162.jpg
      IMG_1162.jpg
      588.7 KB · Views: 555
    • IMG_1163.jpg
      IMG_1163.jpg
      607.2 KB · Views: 559
    • IMG_1164.jpg
      IMG_1164.jpg
      554.2 KB · Views: 547
    Last edited:

Gene

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great shooter! I have the non rail TRP and this is one of my favorites 1911s! Way more accurate than I am! GLWTS!

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I have the full rail and would concur, one of the best shooters out there. TRPs are nice firearms from the top to bottom! GLWS

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Man...I miss my champion operator...wish I had some WW2 stuff to trade. GLWS

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks all. Weekend bump. The round count may go up a few after this weekend:smile:
    Price remains the same :)

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump to top. Sporter, yes the slide has a groove machined into it if you wanted to fit a bushing and conventional barrel. Oh and couldn't make it to the range so round count didn't go up lol.
    Thanks all

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump to top. If there is a lurker waiting for it to come down in price it's not gonna happen. Its priced right and I am firm on it. I would just as soon keep it. For those who have handled these you know the value for the dollar you are getting. I am not trying to be a salesman, but the more I examine the pistol the more I feel like sending it in to the Springfield Custom Shop and getting some work done. After that its never leaving. So, here is your chance to have a TRP Operator w/ half rail at hundreds off the retail MSRP, with a 500rd count down the pipe. Cheers all.

Can email more detailed pictures to serious buyers.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump. Come on guys, need to sell to buy a PSL someone just posted lol.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom