APOD Firearms

FS/FT: SAR-3 AK-47 variant chambered in 5.56 (FWB)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item SAR-3 Romanian AK chambered in 5.56 (That's right, not 7.62x39) With a super weird Russian PGO-7V scope. One 30rnd magazine. No box.

Location FWB (That's Ft Walton Beach, not Friends With Benefits)

Contact Info PM here

Price $650 OBO

Item Description This is what appears to be an unfired SAR-3. It's Romanian (marginally nicer in my opinion than a WASR-10). This comes with an uber weird PGO-7V scope. Originally used on RPG's, this scope was used by Russian forces during their less than successful invasion of Afghanistan. For further reading on the Russian invasion of Afghanistan, please watch Rambo III. For more info on the weirdo PGO-7V scope, here's a link.
    HTML:
    http://russianoptics.net/PGO.html/[HTML]  I'm NOT an expert on these scopes.  No there's not a battery with it.  It takes a weirdo Russian battery that you can find online.  I dunno if the illumination works.  The optics are nice and clear though, and appears to be a functional scope.  The scope comes with no other accessories.  It's a scope.  The link shows you how to use it on an AK and adjust it accordingly. 

Now, the rifle as I said appears to be unfired. There's the normal handling marks on the parkarized finish. It's chambered in 5.56.  Looks like an AK-74, I know, but it only shoots 5.56 or 223 ammo.  I've field stripped the weapon, inspected it, appears to be a nice functional AK variant.  I'm also ok for trades.  I'm generally not interested in hunting rifles or shotguns, but I'm happy to see your offer.  I can trade up or trade down.  I'm primarily interested in "fun" guns like semi-auto Uzi's, H&K's, cheesy 80's action movie guns, and "why would they make that" kind of guns like AK or AR pistols.   

To purchase you must be ok with a complete bill of sale, be a FLORIDA resident, lawfully be able to own a firearm (so if you're a felon, on the run, or crazy, etc, I'm sorry), and meet somewhere between Gulf Breeze and Destin.

Attachments

• edited AK.jpg
      edited AK.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 196
    • Edited AK2.png
      Edited AK2.png
      150.3 KB · Views: 198
    Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom