Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item Beretta M9A1 9mm almost NIB, 2 factory mags, with factory accessories

Location FWB

Contact Info PM here

Price $575 obo

Item Description Almost NIB Beretta M9A1 in 9mm. This is essentially the normal M9 carried by most military personnel, but this has the accessory rail. It's being issued to Marines only as of right now. Would make a great home defense gun, nice full-sized 9mm. This comes with two factory mags (one 15rnd one 17rnd) and the factory accessories. There's a small scratch on the barrel from the previous owner when he scratched it a bit with his ring. It's maybe 1/4 inch wide and could very easily be touched up, only scuffed through the paint. It's not immediately noticeable, but i'm just being as descriptive as possible. More pics available if you so desire them. I'm also ok for trades. I'm generally not interested in hunting rifles or shotguns, but I'm happy to see your offer. I can trade up or trade down. I'm primarily interested in "fun" guns like semi-auto Uzi's, H&K's, cheesy 80's action movie guns, and "why would they make that" kind of guns like AK or AR pistols.

To purchase you must be ok with a complete bill of sale, be a FLORIDA resident, lawfully be able to own a firearm (so if you're a felon, on the run, or crazy, etc, I'm sorry), and meet somewhere between Gulf Breeze and Destin.

Attachments

• 20140923_212152.jpg
      20140923_212152.jpg
      174.3 KB · Views: 195
    • 20140923_212129.jpg
      20140923_212129.jpg
      211.6 KB · Views: 195
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom