• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I built these about 15 years ago for our maintenance hangar. When we shut the airport down I loaded them up and took home. They've been sitting behind my shop but I've now decided I don't want to use them.

Basically, this is an L shaped work bench. About 30"deep, left leg is 10' the right is 8'. I had to cut them apart to move them but could be put back together or used seperately.

Legs are 4x4, stringers 2x4 and 2x6, all pressure treated. Shelf on bottom about 8" from floor. Tops are 3/4"plywood and I laminated white formica on the tops.

They've been sitting out side, they aren't hurt except I think the formica is now delaminating. They aren't pretty, could use a new cost of white paint and I would probably plan on resurfacing or just putting another layer of plywood on top. On the plus side they are extremely heavy duty so you can put about anything on them and beat away.

Downside: They're heavy as hell. I loaded and unloaded them with a skid steer. If you want them they're yours but you'll need a trailer at least 10' long. I can load them here at the house with the skidsteer but you better have some good backs to unload them.

PM me if interested. They're in my way.

Top Bottom