Patriot Mobile

Forget a guard dog, I'm going to get a pet squirrel.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    http://www.wpxi.com/news/trending-n...leashes-surprise-attack-on-burglar_/494410003

Man's pet squirrel unleashes surprise attack on burglar

MERIDIAN, Idaho - A burglar who broke into an Idaho man’s house to ransack his gun collection encountered a formidable security force – a pet squirrel named Joey.

Adam Pearl told KIVI that he knew something wasn’t right when he arrived home Feb. 7 and found snowy footprints leading around to the back of his property. Once inside, he found doors opened and scratches on his gun case. A few small items were missing from his home.

Pearl called police and Officer Ashley Turner came out to take a report. She was startled by Pearl’s pet squirrel and asked Pearl if Joey would bite, according to the KIVI report. Pearl said the squirrel normally didn’t bite, but he couldn’t rule it out.

Turner left to investigate the crime, only to return to Pearl’s residence a few hours later with some of Pearl’s stolen merchandise. When questioning the suspect, Turner noticed he had scratches on his hand and asked if he got them from a squirrel. The man said the squirrel wouldn’t stop attacking him until he left the house.

Pearl said Joey is basking in his heroic actions by enjoying his favorite treat – Whoppers candy.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My ex wife would make a good guard dog. If a guy breaks in just let her walk up and start talking about the other bitches she has to put up with at work. Guarantee you the bad guy will stick the gun in his own mouth and pull the trigger. Easy cleanup and no legal issues for the homeowner.

ChuckLeary

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hahaha! That’s much like my ferret, Jamie. Whether he’s chilling in his ferret nation cage or playing on our couch, whenever he sees an unfamiliar face (a new house guest, for example), he’ll definitely be “interrogating” them with his prying eyes. He would intimidate anyone who wants to create trouble in our home. :heh:

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The hell with a dog, people can get past a dog...I'm getting a lion, nobody messes with a lion.

a rhode island red rooster will be a little bit more affordable, I had one I had to use as a football several times, until he got the message the guy in the overalls stealing eggs and spreading food ain't playing...

Latest posts

Top Bottom