• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I just bought a SAR B6P Compact that looks just like it,.

Hossfly you have to check out 'fire mountain outdoors' channel on youtube...they did a intro to the SAR B6P and a torture test vid of that gun also...Ive been debating getting one..its pretty dirt cheap clone of the CZ-75...maybe after I clean my plate of the stuff Im working on now...do post info on the gun from your prospective once you shoot it...

Last edited:

Gravity3694

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice deflection attempt. I do not intend to continue this discussion in its present form. You did not even do us the courtesy of responding to my last paragraph. I will leave you to your opinions and suggest you might want to read some research. The thrust of your argument seems to be sociological. Mine is operational safety, efficiency, and effectiveness oriented. Therefore it would seem there is no middle ground. You may find the work for Law Enforcement people interesting. I commend to you the work of Joel J. Hebert

www3.scienceblog.com/community/older/2001/B/200112206.html

IF THIS ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, THE NAME OF THE SCIENCE BLOG ARTICLE IS:

"HAND SIZE COUNTS IN SAFE HANDGUN USE"

JUST FOR THE RECORD: I AM NOT A MISOGYNIST.

Neither do I intend to continue in its present form (I'll take the high ground on this; thanks). I already conceded that size does matter, but on the basis that both men and women run into the same size issue with regard to hands. Nor did I ever directly call anyone a misogynist. I also believe in kinesiology, but yes I am writing on more of a sociological ground.

Last edited:

schavey

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cleverly written; By the "high ground", am I to understand that sociology should trump safety and effectiveness with firearms? You never "DIRECTLY" called anyone a misogynist? Would that also mean that you INDIRECTLY called someone a misogynist? ad hominem argument?? Very weak.
    The article I suggested is not only about size differences. It chronicles the efforts which Law Enforcement has made to insure their female agents are not killed or maimed because of the use of handguns that are not able to be safely and effectively operated [because EVERYONE gets the same handgun issue regardless of gender or physiology.]

Last edited:

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hossfly you have to check out 'fire mountain outdoors' channel on youtube...they did a intro to the SAR B6P and a torture test vid of that gun also...Ive been debating getting one..its pretty dirt cheap clone of the CZ-75...maybe after I clean my plate of the stuff Im working on now...do post info on the gun from your prospective once you shoot it...

I watched it and about a hundred others before I bought it. Not one bad report! And anything cloned from a CZ75 is fine by me! I love the design and the feel.

Oh! As to the idea of designing for women, I'm all for it. It adds more guns to the catalog and who's to say they won't work for guys? I'm fond of a gun that's easy to rack. My wife got the S&W Bodyguard for that very reason! She also likes the "sparkly" laser though. I also love the Bodyguard. Small, accurate, easy to operate and conceal.. Now if they'll just upsize it a bit to 9mm, I'll buy two!

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not bad.. Just bought a Sar B6P though and still saving up for the CZ-2075.
    I like the BG, but CZ and it's clones are my true love.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom