• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I want to give everyone a heads up. I went to Sam's Club in Pensacola this morning 3-12-21 for tires and decided to grab a few items for the house. I got 2 each of the 8 can packs of corn, beans, peas, etc. I was informed at the checkout each customer is limited to 1- 8 pack. Applies to pasta, spaghetti, noodles, etc. also. These are small regular cans also mind you. Take this for what you will. Seems strange for a business built on selling in bulk quantity. Just a heads up y'all.

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I believe we will see more of this over the coming weeks / months . Yesterday a bastard at the U.N. gave a speech about how hunger will be the new World Wide crisis. Excuse my language. The worst part was when we left the guy at the door scanned the receipt and then scanned those particular items in the carts. I feel like I just got put on a watchlist for getting the ingredients for deer stew.

Kvwillmsn79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I could be wrong but I believe it’s because of all the winter storms coming across the country and shutting everything down. A lot of supplies will be delayed getting here so they’re already limiting stuff in preparation for that.

poppop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I could be wrong but I believe it’s because of all the winter storms coming across the country and shutting everything down. A lot of supplies will be delayed getting here so they’re already limiting stuff in preparation for that.
    that may be true but never let a good conspiracy theory go to waste. lol

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I don't believe they're playing around. New Hampshires House Bill 532 purpose is creating an animal records database. They want to register every animal ( even household pets ) and control the market. It would require livestock be raised to 1/4 its lifespan. This will kill the poultry and cattle market. Europe has already started destroying untold amounts of livestock.

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    All of the information I've found in the last few hours concerning the food situation is concerning to say the least. And then I see this . Most of the articles have the same picture. Same wording. Who knows it could all be conspiracy theories but I know I'm working on my garden this weekend .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210312-200818_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210312-200818_Chrome.jpg
      598.8 KB · Views: 129

24/7 Hooker

Your Crash is my Cash
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    All of the information I've found in the last few hours concerning the food situation is concerning to say the least. And then I see this . Most of the articles have the same picture. Same wording. Who knows it could all be conspiracy theories but I know I'm working on my garden this weekend .
    They are pushing huge Gun control Bill's and gearing up to ban assault rifles. They NEED people to be scared of anything semi-auto. That way sheep will submit and think More gun control is the answer to all this violence. And the 2nd amendment is offensive and needs canceled.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    There is a worldwide wheat shortage. Also due to the current worst solar minimum ever recorded in global history there is forecasted to be a food shortage unlike anything ever seen before. Media blackout but if you look you can find the info. I had forgotten until recently Obama sold all US grain reserves. Things are going to get very interesting.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And they all quote the same gun control group! The stories are just altered to the referenced State statistic and of course no standard for what a mass shooting is. These are stories to grease the skids in preparation for the impending gun control push.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I believe we will see more of this over the coming weeks / months . Yesterday a bastard at the U.N. gave a speech about how hunger will be the new World Wide crisis. Excuse my language. The worst part was when we left the guy at the door scanned the receipt and then scanned those particular items in the carts. I feel like I just got put on a watchlist for getting the ingredients for deer stew.
    Pay cash

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I don't believe they're playing around. New Hampshires House Bill 532 purpose is creating an animal records database. They want to register every animal ( even household pets ) and control the market. It would require livestock be raised to 1/4 its lifespan. This will kill the poultry and cattle market. Europe has already started destroying untold amounts of livestock.
    Holy smokes. Why a 1/4?

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I think some stores are putting limits to curve the panic buying. Think of what happened to the TP, masks, Lysol, disinfecting wipes, etc last year. 2020 opened a lot of people’s eyes as to how short of supply they themselves were, then the winter storm reaffirmed it. I have and will continue to purchase extra so I’m sure others are also. My thoughts on the matter anyway.
    I saw the Publix at cottage hill rd and hillcrest in Mobile had dried beans on a 2 per limit last week but the one in daphne I passed while visiting family had no such limit. I stopped in both on the same day.
    So plan accordingly, if it takes stopping at multiple stores, I would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vp1979

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I want to give everyone a heads up. I went to Sam's Club in Pensacola this morning 3-12-21 for tires and decided to grab a few items for the house. I got 2 each of the 8 can packs of corn, beans, peas, etc. I was informed at the checkout each customer is limited to 1- 8 pack. Applies to pasta, spaghetti, noodles, etc. also. These are small regular cans also mind you. Take this for what you will. Seems strange for a business built on selling in bulk quantity. Just a heads up y'all.
    It's been like that for a little over a year now. I hesitate to say it's rationing since all these items can be purchased elsewhere often at lower cost. The silliest limit is on dogfood. One bag per transaction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom