• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    We all need to get very active and ensure this bill is killed by the Senate President!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

It's only a matter of time Florida will be another CA, MA or CT state where you won't be allowed to own anything. Florida is turning into another Democratic state. The Parkland school shooting and the Pulse night club shooting will never give up until everything is banned.

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don't have an assault rifle. I have a .223 varmint rifle that shoots 50 and 55g varmint pills. Just because it can be used as an assault weapon, doesn't make everyone like it an assault weapon.
    If they want to start banning assault weapons, they should also include automobiles and airplanes (which was used as an assault weapon on the twin towers).
    But wait a minute, they were used by people weren't they?
    Ban them, not the peace that I get from sitting in the woods and trying to catch a glimpse of a Wil E Coyote while holding my .223 rifle.

RCJPNS

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This was introduced by State Senator Gary Farmer (D). We all need to write our congressmen on this one for sure with objections.

chootem

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    we also have to educate and do our part to avoid some of the antigun marketing BS. for example, the “AR” in AR15 stands for Armalite Rifle, NOT “assault rifle” - this shit has gone on for way too long. people instantly think gunowners are all walking around like Arnold and a firing full-auto M240B from each gd arm.

Last edited:

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    we also have to educate and do our part to avoid some of the antigun marketing BS. for example, the “AR” in AR15 stands for Armalite Rifle, NOT “assault rifle” - this shit has gone on for way too long. people instantly think gunowners are all waking around line Arnold and a firing full-auto M240B from each gd arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can thank the media for that.

Spanky8178

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Then there are these we have to watch out for, HB25 (Universal Background Checks to buy ammo), HB6033 (Allows local governments to make their own gun laws, basically one city or county could ban firearms and ownership in defiance of state law), SB330 (Universal background checks on ALL gun sales including private sales, plus you have to pay any fees charged by the FFL doing the background check) SB372 (Ban on 3D printed guns), SB560 (To repeal Statute 790.335 that prohibits the registration and record keeping of firearms and firearm owners and the repeal of Statue 790.336 that requires any such records be destroyed.) SB672 (The senate version of HB6033)

Top Bottom