• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wouldn't purchase a tooth brush from Outpost Elite. Myself and another well respected GCGF member were treated like crap by a guy who claimed he was the manager of the Spanish Fort branch. Worst experience I've had in any establishment ever. (And I am very hard to upset). My regret is that I had given them a few thousand dollars of business over the last 3 years. I almost always purchase from local vendors despite the higher price and added tax, to support the sporting industry. With the competition of easy and cheaper online purchasing, why bother with customer loyalty with bad attitude players? Fortunately, there are still some great firearms vendors in our local area. Consistently awesome experiences at Kennys Gun Room and Bar None Tactical. Some excellent ones in the Pensacola area as well.

I've had nothing but good experiences with Kenny. I plan on going through him a lot in the future. I haven't gone to Bar None yet, but I'll visit them before too long.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I shot Gene's 22/45 a couple of weeks ago. It's really neat. After I finish setting up my stuff, I'll do a 308 can to use on my 308 and 556. If they ever come back in stock. Keep up posted of your progress, it's fun to live vicariously.

http://www.silencershop.com/silencers/7-62mm-rifle.html

Plenty in stock here, and several on sale. I've always thought a suppressed Remington 700 .308 would be badass. I have absolutely no use for one. But still has a serious wow factor.

suppressed remington.jpg

Attachments

• suppressed remington.jpg
      suppressed remington.jpg
      104.7 KB · Views: 91

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom