• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Thanks to the members of GCGF I finally figured out what would help me sell my guns. How could I have missed this for all those years.
    From now on I will simply post the least amount of info possible about the firearm. I will leave out the unimportant stuff about an AR . . . stuff like bbl length,how gassed,most all,any added equipment installed on the weapon,even in some cases I will even leave out the chambering.
    As an added bonus,I will fail to put my town in the title so one of my first free bumps will be from one of our extremely understanding mods. (Sweet guys,all)
    Then . . . one by one . . . as people ask all the questions . . . I will post the answers. Lets see - - -> question + answer . . . heck,that's two free bumps for my add.
    Smart . . really smart. Should have done this years ago. Thanks GCGF. --- SAWMAN

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Thanks to the members of GCGF I finally figured out what would help me sell my guns. How could I have missed this for all those years.
    From now on I will simply post the least amount of info possible about the firearm. I will leave out the unimportant stuff about an AR . . . stuff like bbl length,how gassed,most all,any added equipment installed on the weapon,even in some cases I will even leave out the chambering.
    As an added bonus,I will fail to put my town in the title so one of my first free bumps will be from one of our extremely understanding mods. (Sweet guys,all)
    Then . . . one by one . . . as people ask all the questions . . . I will post the answers. Lets see - - -> question + answer . . . heck,that's two free bumps for my add.
    Smart . . really smart. Should have done this years ago. Thanks GCGF. --- SAWMAN

Simply gen.ius
    brilliance, intelligence, intellect, ability, cleverness, erudition, wisdom

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    And gonna add the info from bohica's post to my list of "bump stuff" also.
    Genius . . simply genius. You guys are the best.
    Another one that I see from time to time that I just might give a try is: "Am only selling this gun to come up with the money for my 3 year old little daughter's liver transplant that she so desperately needs."
    Then: "Trades welcomed". ---- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Hey . . . . bump my own adds once and awhile. Never considered that.
    Told ya . . . you guys are sooooo helpful. Thanks for that. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Frank is clearly ahead of me in his for sale add views.
    So . . . . was thinkin' about taking some of the item info out of my firearm adds to increase the inquiries and the view count. Or maybe break the forum rule of a bump of no more than every 20 days.
    Would this get me back in the "ball game". --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom