• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Master
    http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25469...investigating-bundy-supporters-in-blm-dispute

Well you had to know this was coming. They have been out there beating their chest for weeks about a "victory" over the federal government but some of them are about to have some serious regrets. There is so much video of the incident out there to be analyzed that everyone's actions will evaluated. The yahoos pointing their rifles in the direction of the feds and metro police are going to be getting a very unpleasant visit in the near future.

The Vegas metro PD has testified under oath to the FBI they saw men laying on the ground and in trucks with their weapons trained in their direction with women and children in between. One accidental slam-fire and there could have been tragedy. Simply put they are screwed and about to feel the full weight of the government they so despise. Should have kept to their little local play-dates in the woods and just fantasizing about a showdown with the evil authorities. They probably won't even realize that if we truly lived in the tyrannical state they think we do they would already be dead and not getting the benefit of a trail.

The sad result of people letting heated rhetoric and propaganda whip them into a frenzy and do something truly stupid with life altering consequences. I fully support the FBI in rounding up the assholes who were carelessly pointing weapons. They have broken the law and proven they are not responsible enough to own them. This behavior cannot be allowed to stand or else everyone who disagrees with the laws on the books will think they can just get an armed group of supporters and intimidate authorities into not enforcing them. That's anarchy not democracy.

Snow Bird

Master
    Shows how stupid some of them were by pointing there guns at the FBI. Help poor old Bundy and now have 1000,s of dollars in lawyer bills to try and defend your self. Bet he comes to help you. When they come to your door with charges aginst you it will deflate that puffed up chest you had because you stood up to the FBI.

All the guns in your house best have some kind of paper work on them. Hell that won't even do any good as they will be taken untill the trial is over anyway.

Last edited:

Fletch

Master
    Maybe tax stamps for any full auto, sbr's, or suppressors? Otherwise as long as one is not a felon they can own all the guns they want without paperwork. No crime in that but pointing them at law officers is in fact illegal in the real world. I guess in the militia / sovereign citizen world they can just pretend the authorities are without constitutional authority and convene their own court to try the "traitors" in absentia but we will see how that works out for them.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Think about how much money they spent trying to get a few hundred Cattle off some land YET we have unknown retarted amount of illegal ALiens on our whole USA! Try putting that spent money to use there dumpsters!

Snow Bird

Master
    1956, Im sorry if I fuffeled your feathers. I am one of those who have papper work on all the firearms I own. Unlike some on here who have no paper record on theres for some reason. You can bet if you point a gun at Federal Officers they are going to be asking you where you got your guns.

Now you can pull the macho bullshit and give them trouble whitch will be returned a hundred times over or you can get into the safe and show them the paper work. No you don't need paper work for guns but when they take them untill they find out if they are stolen or not you are out.

Paper work in this case is a mute point. In this case you will probally being going to jail anyway for pointing a gun at a Federal Officer. Your guns will be taken and end up in that abiss of confiscated guns.

Now before you go all about the consiutuional Remember,Sometimes they don't give a damn about it......The other choise you have is to shoot it out with them like another member here would and you would die just like he would. Sorry you don't like my hot air.

FNHman

Marksman
    Unless they can use geographical experts to measure the barrel angles to prove without a shadow of a doubt that muzzles where in fact pointing at said targets "which will not happen in my option since you would need time stamps on the videos compared to other videos of pictures at the same time" this whole thing is a waste of time and money. And waste of money is what the gov is hoping to do with the people involved.

1956_4x4

Expert
    1956, Im sorry if I fuffeled your feathers. I am one of those who have papper work on all the firearms I own. Unlike some on here who have no paper record on theres for some reason. You can bet if you point a gun at Federal Officers they are going to be asking you where you got your guns.

Now you can pull the macho bullshit and give them trouble whitch will be returned a hundred times over or you can get into the safe and show them the paper work. No you don't need paper work for guns but when they take them untill they find out if they are stolen or not you are out.

Paper work in this case is a mute point. In this case you will probally being going to jail anyway for pointing a gun at a Federal Officer. Your guns will be taken and end up in that abiss of confiscated guns.

Now before you go all about the consiutuional Remember,Sometimes they don't give a damn about it......The other choise you have is to shoot it out with them like another member here would and you would die just like he would. Sorry you don't like my hot air.

No ruffled feathers here. You're entitled to your opinion and advice, I just don't need to agree with it.

Smitty

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Unless they can use geographical experts to measure the barrel angles to prove without a shadow of a doubt that muzzles where in fact pointing at said targets "which will not happen in my option since you would need time stamps on the videos compared to other videos of pictures at the same time" this whole thing is a waste of time and money. And waste of money is what the gov is hoping to do with the people involved.

The media has 1000s of photos like this one from both sides; it won't take much to prove their case.

Fletch

Master
    It's amazing how many people will hang themselves if someone just sticks a microphone or camera in their face. The American fascination with fame I suppose. Even the nuts in the mid-east are smart enough to cover their faces when resisting authority. This "sniper" is going to be asked what his intent was when aiming that rifle in the direction of all those people and law enforcement. Best that he stfu and let a slick lawyer try to concoct a believable statement that doesn't admit to several crimes. This time next year he will be wondering why he couldn't have become passionate about golf or kite flying.

There is a danger in fetishizing the gun and developing a whole political system of belief wrapped around it. Next thing they know they are on a bridge playing soldier and pointing rifles at federal law officers in defense of a tax cheating rancher who doesn't give two shits about them and thinks he is entitled to a special privilege that 16,000 other ranchers are not. Then BLM grazing fees are nominal and 15 times cheaper than the average private land grazing fee. This Bundy guy is no hero of the people and will be nowhere to be found in defense of those who took up arms in defense of him and his cattle. He is using them just as he has been mooching off the federal land. Guy has exclusive rights to 160 acres that his parents purchased back in the 1940's. Every other claim is just that insane sovereign nonsense. They are no better or even worse than welfare cheats. Looking for something for nothing with a big ole sense of entitlement.

I can't believe how many on the right just reflexively jumped to this guy's defense without doing a little research first.

Last edited:

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    I can't believe how many on the right just reflexively jumped to this guy's defense without doing a little research first.

I asked the same thing and was told how un-patriotic I was for not supporting these "patriots". I have friends that were out there, but I wouldn't jump off a bridge either just because they were.

Fletch

Master
    I asked the same thing and was told how un-patriotic I was for not supporting these "patriots". I have friends that were out there, but I wouldn't jump off a bridge either just because they were.

I hope they conducted themselves well and didn't get caught up in the moment and do something stupid. If groups like that become the face of gun owners to the average American we will be losing many hard fought for gun rights in the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom