DK Firearms

Farm Supply Veterinary Antibiotics Will Soon be Unavailable OTC!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    This is not good IMO many rural farmers/ranchers do their own antibiotics vaccinations and have done so for many years. Now the FDA under the Biden regime says these must be dispensed by a licensed Veterinarian effective June 11, 2023. This is another attack on the American farmer! This will no doubt raise the cost of meat to consumers! I have not seen this on any news media outlets. I found out about this through an article in Grit magazine aimed at farmers, and rural living.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    This is not good IMO many rural farmers/ranchers do their own antibiotics vaccinations and have done so for many years. Now the FDA under the Biden regime says these must be dispensed by a licensed Veterinarian effective June 11, 2023. This is another attack on the American farmer! This will no doubt raise the cost of meat to consumers! I have not seen this on any news media outlets. I found out about this through an article in Grit magazine aimed at farmers, and rural living.
    This is #1 bullshit… I too administer meds to my cattle as needed… just another nail in the coffin for the small scale farmer… All part of the plan to take over our food supply… #FJB

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yessir, i reported this a few months ago. Some stores dont bother carrying antibiotics anymore. They have to keep records of sales. And there is a shortage because all the labels had to be changed. FJB! And theres purina, modifying laying crumbles so your chickens quit laying eggs and you have to buy eggs from their parent company who is the biggest egg producer in the USA

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Yessir, i reported this a few months ago. Some stores dont bother carrying antibiotics anymore. They have to keep records of sales. And there is a shortage because all the labels had to be changed. FJB! And theres purina, modifying laying crumbles so your chickens quit laying eggs and you have to buy eggs from their parent company who is the biggest egg producer in the USA
    Seen the chicken thing first hand. Tractor supply laying mash, dries em up. Feed from a real feed store gets em double laying. This is real.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep. I'm thinking this is about more than farmers, although they'll see/feel it first. Another opportunity to make the masses dependent on government for something only government has. Then they can decide where it will be made available, who gets it, and who doesn't.

Top Bottom