• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Broken Mower

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What are the detailed instructions to be able to shoot at the range? Someone told me years ago and I just can't remember. My buddy lives across the street and when I'm over there I hear gun fire every weekend and it drives me insane. I know a few Fairhope cops,so maybe I'll ask one of them..... but if you guys have all of the info please let me know. I DO have an Alabama ccw permit. Thanks,Derrick in Fairhope.

Fmjblack

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, $50 and you can shoot when you want (unless the range is occupied by a police dept or other group) and you can shoot rifles or pistols, but the distance is 25 yards max. There is a 50 yard line now, but it's for LEO qualification only. Check out the website for more info http://foplodge43.org

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm going to try to make it to the range tomorrow morning. I need to run the bore lapping bullets through my Rem 700 and I've got a couple kinks to work out on my AR pistol.

JGH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm going to try to make it to the range tomorrow morning. I need to run the bore lapping bullets through my Rem 700 and I've got a couple kinks to work out on my AR pistol.

I think I'll try to make tomorrow also. What time do you plan on being there. Sunday is no earlier than 10am. I bet if Garpo sees this, he will show up also.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I think I'll try to make tomorrow also. What time do you plan on being there. Sunday is no earlier than 10am. I bet if Garpo sees this, he will show up also.

I'm not making any definite plans, but I'll probably be there around 10. I've got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow, so plans could change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

JGH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not making any definite plans, but I'll probably be there around 10. I've got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow, so plans could change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

If you're there, you're there. If you're not, you're not. I have not been to the range since it was closed for renovations. I really need to throw some 45s downrange from that PT945 I bought from JohnAL. I'll see you tomorrow if you make it.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm about to head to the range for a little bit. I'm probably not going to stay for long, but if anyone wants to be my guest just PM me.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm about to head to the range for a little bit. I'm probably not going to stay for long, but if anyone wants to be my guest just PM me.

I should have been more specific when I posted this. I have had a couple people ask me to be my guest to the FOP range to see if they wanted to join. It was easier to post one time on this thread instead of PMing each of those people and waiting for a response, especially on the short notice I gave. This was not an open invitation, it was a "first come, first served" invitation since I am only allowed one guest (hence why I asked to be PM'ed and didn't say "just show up").

To any FOP members or officers reading this: This was not an attempt to break the rules or abuse my membership privileges. I was trying to recruit others to join the FOP and hopefully gain a new shooting buddy.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I should have been more specific when I posted this. I have had a couple people ask me to be my guest to the FOP range to see if they wanted to join. It was easier to post one time on this thread instead of PMing each of those people and waiting for a response, especially on the short notice I gave. This was not an open invitation, it was a "first come, first served" invitation since I am only allowed one guest (hence why I asked to be PM'ed and didn't say "just show up").

To any FOP members or officers reading this: This was not an attempt to break the rules or abuse my membership privileges. I was trying to recruit others to join the FOP and hopefully gain a new shooting buddy.

You're always trying to cause trouble and bend the rules....

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I promise I wasn't! The FOP range is too good of a deal for me to mess it up!

I know buddy, I just like to pick on you. I think that you're doing the range a great service by introducing new members to the facility (like you did for me).

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Can't wait to get back in town for a little trigger time. Should be back by next Wednesday.

BTW, you kids be nice to one another.

Top Bottom