Patriot Mobile

FAIRBANKS AND FAIRBANKS Successful at the Dallas Safari Club!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Fairbanks and Fairbanks would like to thank all of our faithful and new customers for visiting us at at the Dallas Safari Club this year. We appreciate all who stopped by to say hello and their patronage.

We would like to especially thank: the Smith and Wesson collectors forum, Diana Rupp, editor in chief of Sports Afield, and our close friend John Krieger of Krieger Barrels Inc. John and I talked much of the show, regaling each other with moose and bear hunts from the far north and of long ago (always a pleasure to see you my friend). On that note, it was a real pleasure to make it back to Dallas and to meet and discuss firearms with so many great people and lovers of fine custom-made firearms.

Due to the extremely high interest in our Exclusive Rifle and Handgun custom lines, we would like to inform our loyal customers of an additional two-month build period on our original quote. Please note, all left-handed builds are on schedule.

The remaining Dallas Safari Club inventory is still available at show price for a limited time. Email or call me with any questions.

Please visit our blog for more photos at>>>> www.fairbanksandfairbanks.net
    Like us on FACEBOOK! at >>>>> >>>www.facebook.com/fairbanksandfairbanks.net

Will Fairbanks
    Fairbanks and Fairbanks

Top Bottom